Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!
Sign In
Username:

 
Password:

 
Keep me logged in

Anderson Silva HL by LayzieTheSavage

 
Anderson Silva HL by LayzieTheSavage
Posted by:grappler0000 on 9/12/09
Collection:Fighter HL
Category:Fighter Compilation / Highlights
Views:805
Comments:5
All videos posted by grappler0000
Rating:
 
Video Comments
Posted 9/14/09 4:46AM by Gt03champ
i love the video of him in brazil not fighting. Really made him seem more human. Fighting is only 20% of his life. It was nice to see the other 80%.
 
Posted 9/13/09 3:59AM by EvenFlow
what a flawless highlight, he who dares give this less than 5 stars, you need glasses!
 
Posted 9/12/09 10:39PM by Lord_Lenny
nara by e.s. posthumus. i believe..
 
Posted 9/12/09 10:02PM by submissionartist1
next to walkin wounded montage that was tops!!
 
Posted 9/12/09 8:57PM by abash222
what is this song!
please
 
 
Add Your Comment



HTML not permitted in comments