MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Gilbert Melendez announces opponent for Strikeforce card   [View Full Version]
duggy » Posted 1/29/07 3:55:00PM

“Gorgeous” George Garcia of TAGG Radio has confirmed to Five Ounces of Pain that former Pride lightweight Gilbert Melendez revealed on the show that he’ll be fighting Tetsuji Kato from Shooto on Strikeforce’s next show scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 29 at the Playboy Mansion.

fiveouncesofpain.com

Linye » Posted 7/6/07 9:15:00PM

He's a great fighter.

Imagine a fight between him and Guida

loser cuts his hair

Posted by Linye

He's a great fighter.

loser cuts his hair

Uhhh... they already did fight. Gil won. It was a split decision. But I wouldnt mind seeing a rematch. He needs to get signed and so do all of the other pride lightweights: kawajiri, hansen, aoki (maybe at 170), ishida, etc.

guccimane » Posted 9/4/07 4:05:00PM

Posted by duggy

Posted by Linye

He's a great fighter.

loser cuts his hair

Uhhh... they already did fight. Gil won. It was a split decision. But I wouldnt mind seeing a rematch. He needs to get signed and so do all of the other pride lightweights: kawajiri, hansen, aoki (maybe at 170), ishida, etc.

I agree, but you forgot the King of the PRIDE lws Gomi, and Sakurai as well. Dana White recently said he wants to sign Gillie Da Kid as soon as his contract is up.

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Kato is no joke, Melendez better train ard for this 1

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

Posted by guccimane

Posted by duggy

Posted by Linye

He's a great fighter.

loser cuts his hair

I agree, but you forgot the King of the PRIDE lws Gomi, and Sakurai as well. Dana White recently said he wants to sign Gillie Da Kid as soon as his contract is up.

gillie da kid is a rapper, lol

lol philly in the house...thats what a lot of ppl call melendez too

MMAfreak » Posted 4/2/07 6:57:00PM

Tetsuji Kato will win he is a beast everyone knows him. I heard he LOST to Joe Camacho. Watch out Melendez!

LOL ur hilarious D

LR » Posted 6/21/07 2:59:00PM

Tetsuji Kato, isn't he like freaking 60 years old? I haven't heard his name in a long time.

that's what i was thinking. this could be ugly. i cant wait.

MMAfreak » Posted 4/2/07 6:57:00PM

Yeah this will be ugly! I have a feeling Melendez will get hit with luck like Chuck Liddell did against Rampage in the second fight! What an upset!

[View Full Version of this Page]