MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Matt Hamill's Post-UFC 75 Comments   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Matt Hamill has posted his comments on his UFC 75 fight on his Myspace:
“I wanted to thank you for all your support following UFC 75. I put a lot of heart into that fight and I feel good about my performance. I am still improving and getting better with more training and to become a well-rounded fighter. I am looking forward to more fights in the near future. PS I want to thank you all for the emails. I have thousands and its hard to respond to all of them but I do try to read them when I have free time and it lifts my spirit. So thank you.”

Source

Clearly shows that he's taking it fairly well and trying to learn from it and become a better fighter as a result. You really have to admire his attitude towards everything.

roman » Posted 1/28/07 5:06:00PM

He's taking it way better then his fans.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

He's got a lot more class than Bisping.

DevonFoxy » Posted 6/27/07 1:57:00PM

The funny thing is before this fight everyone was saying how bad a guy Hamill was and how spoiled and conceded he was. Im glad everyone sees what a true good guy he is how he worked his butt off to get where he is and how much he is doing to become a better fighter. Its good to see and itll be even better when he beats Bisping in a rematch and they have to scrape the pieces Hamill leaves behind off the mat.

ocho-cinco » Posted 5/16/07 12:40:00PM

Posted by mrsmiley

He's got a lot more class than Bisping.

That isn't saying much, lol, but he is taking this very well

loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

i like this guy a lot more

bayonetxwork » Posted 2/2/07 7:39:00AM

Gotta like the guy, just sucks he has to get ripped off like that after putting so much into it.

raulthebullfighter07 » Posted 7/26/07 11:09:00AM

Matt is the poop! hope he TKO or KO's Bispbing next time around.

[View Full Version of this Page]