MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Karo vs Kos   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
xchickox » Posted 1/26/07 10:31:00AM

is this true from what i can remember, there were rumours that karo would fight the loser of gsp vs kos, to get the winner of GSP vs serra/hughes?

correct me if i'm wrong

if i'm right i gotta go for karo with the submission

shawneth » Posted 1/24/07 5:49:00PM

Wow. I havnt heard anything on this. I hope its true caz thats one hell of an interesting fight. I honestly cant even begin to pick a winner for that fight. I think i'll pick Karo too. By decision.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

wow i dont like either of these guys. either way who ever wins is by decision

AmericanFighterAce » Posted 6/21/07 11:38:00PM

This would be an incredible match-up, it would be a strategical match-up. Would Karo attempt to take Koscheck down? Would Koscheck attempt to take Karo down?

I would love to see this fight.

Along with Nate Marquardt/Thales Leites
Frank Edgar/Roger Huerta

jocksmall » Posted 1/18/07 6:04:00PM

i hope this is true it would be a good match. ill take karo

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

I hope it happens, they deserve a chance, I think Karo takes it by decision judging by how easily GSP took kos down that woulden't be a problem for Karo either. Dislike them both strongly but their both quality fighters.

DevonFoxy » Posted 6/27/07 1:57:00PM

I think the Gsp fight was the best thing to happen to Kos. Dont get me wrong i think Karo is in the zone right now but I'm a Kos nut hugger so i think he will definitely be doing some take down defense. I think he got too happy with his stand up( which i think honestly has improved and improved by leaps and bounds every fight we see him in) and he is gonna be ready to beat Karo by take down and put on a clinic. I think the bigger thing for Karo is the fact he cant avoid the take down. He got beat by Sherk who has good take downs he got beat by GSP with very good take downs(i admit i downgraded his wrestling a lot and I've seen the light he has explosive wrestling and we saw in the Sanchez fight he was unable to avoid the take down. Just my take on it hopefully it doesn't rub anyone the wrong way

kaduey » Posted 1/27/07 1:53:00PM

Karo by sub.

skinnyb » Posted 8/29/07 11:06:00PM

karo will kill kos

WAR WANDERLEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevonFoxy » Posted 6/27/07 1:57:00PM

I'm sorry but that is just an ignorant statement. I mean no disrespect to you but that is completely ridiculous.

ian2 » Posted 2/28/07 9:59:00PM

This fight if it were to ever happen is as one sided as gsp was karo has to many tools for kos .....easy decision or sub

kevietre » Posted 6/29/07 1:36:00AM

Karo will judo toss the fro off of Koscheck!

MMA » Posted 1/13/07 11:38:00AM

I can see this turning out to be GSP vs. Parisyan fight. Josh is able to control Karo on top and avoid the submissions to get a decision win. Although I love Karo, the guy has always flopped when he has faced top competition (e.g. Sherk, GSP, Sanchez).

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by MMA

I can see this turning out to be GSP vs. Parisyan fight. Josh is able to control Karo on top and avoid the submissions to get a decision win. Although I love Karo, the guy has always flopped when he has faced top competition (e.g. Sherk, GSP, Sanchez).

I agree. Karo has struggled with strong wrestlers in the past. Kos is a better wrestler than Sanchez, who was able to control him for the majority of their match. Kos by UD.

Ultimate_fighter » Posted 2/13/07 9:16:00PM

Posted by jocksmall

i hope this is true it would be a good match. ill take karo

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]