MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
LIDDELL: "I FEEL LIKE IF I HIT YOU MORE TIMES THAN YOU HIT ME, I'M GOING TO WIN BECAUSE I HIT HARDER!"   [View Full Version]
peachfuzzz1305 » Posted 6/21/07 9:31:00PM

FightHype.com recently caught up with former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell to talk about his training for his upcoming clash with Keith Jardine at UFC 76 on September 22nd at The Honda Center in Anaheim California. You don't want to miss what he had to say about Jardine, Wanderlei Silva, Quinton Jackson, Shogun Rua and much more.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content657.html?PHPSESSID=0a9b463537863ca78e19cc2ad108e77d

jomatty » Posted 7/13/07 9:07:00AM

good interview. i don't know why im not a big chuck fan, he seems chill and is an exciting fighter to watch. i think its the hair. guess that shows how shallow i am lol

CwB » Posted 2/27/07 2:05:00PM

I think everyone hates chuck because of dana and how Chuck is every casual fans favorite fighter. Chuck has been my fav fighter since the first pay per view i ever watched (Tito vs Shamrock 1 where chuck head kicked Babalu) I think that it is hard for anyone to hate chuck personally cause he is so laid back, he will fight who ever they tell him to fight, and all of his fights are exciting to watch. Its all dana's fault that he is so hated.

The only problem i had with this interview is that he said wandy ducked him. since it is completly understandable why Wandy didnt want to fight so soon (with him moving to america and setting up his new life). But i think chuck just doesnt pay attention to all the info out there and doesnt care about all that stuff, he just wants to fight. F all the chuck haters, ChuckHuggers for life!!!

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

I think people hate Chuck so bad because he beat the hell out of Couture twice, so that Couture had to go up a weight class to win a fight.

No seriously, Chuck won against some very serious names, and he's 38 years old for crying out loud. Yes, he got caught with a punch from Page, but I can't wait to see him in action again.

[View Full Version of this Page]