MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Fedor has possibly signed with an MMA organization.   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
MartinKillMcGill » Posted 6/30/07 9:54:00AM

Posted by Branwest

If Fedor signs with EliteXC, after maybe two fights, there would be nobody left to fight that's even close to his level. Fedor has proven himself in Pride. He should do whatever makes him happy.
However, what'll make me happy is if he comes to the UFC, where they actually have legitimate competition. If he does, and succeed's, he'll cement his legacy as the #1 HW in MMA history.
Fedor's manager already conceded that the UFC's offer was the most lucrative. I think they'll let him fight in the SAMBO comp's but the whole co-promotion deal w/his manager is a joke. It'll never happen. There are plenty of more lucrative places to hold an event than Russia. They still have many places to go in Europe, and hopefully they'll eventually hold an event in Japan.
Even though I know Fedor isn't scared to fight anyone, it will look like he's dodging real competition if he doesn't sign w/the UFC.
I'm so sick of talking about this.
I wish he'd sign and have a fight scheduled. I believe he will and will fight in December or early '08.

If fedor is fighting in september it is not with the ufc.His first fight will be to unify the ufc and pride belts

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]