MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Woman confesses to murder of Priscila Belfort   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Violentcuv » Posted 2/1/07 8:26:00AM

Link to Story

Wow I was soo surprised to read this today.
I thought they would never find out who did this. Hope this can help bring some closure to the entire belfort family.

jahdoug » Posted 6/22/07 12:02:00PM

Wow thats crazy, this event obviously had a huge effect on Vitors career. I hope he at least gets some closure now, along with his family.

jahdoug » Posted 6/22/07 12:02:00PM

Posted by Violentcuv

Link to Story

I thought they would never find out who did this. Hope this can help bring some closure to the entire belfort family.

^^ should have read that comment first before basically repeating his

Violentcuv » Posted 2/1/07 8:26:00AM

No problem....

it is very sad though

--------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody else have any different links to another version of this story please post them in here also, I want to read more about this, but this is all I could find right now.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

well im glad they caught someone, it seems like the main conspirators are still out there though. its sad to hear about this kind of thing happening to anyone, especially someone so young.

Untouchable » Posted 7/30/07 3:13:00AM

This world's a tragic place. satan's influence is huge, yet some are so ignorant and blind in their own mind they don't recognize it. She's in Heaven, may Jesus forgive her and her family for their sins, and may all of them serve the Lord when their time on this earth is over. God bless Vitor and his family, and may his sister be in Heaven. Amen.

Lethal » Posted 6/8/07 5:05:00PM

Very sad. I too can only hope for the best for their family.

Branwest » Posted 7/14/07 1:42:00PM

I'm glad they caught her. I feel for Vitor.
If and when he starts fighting again, I hope he's better than ever. He won't have just an axe to grind. Hopefully, he'll take that aggresion into the cage (notice I said cage) and really put that pent up anger, hostility, and rage and release it all on his opponents. That's a good healthy way to release your negative energy.

Jujiden » Posted 6/27/07 4:49:00PM

Posted by Untouchable

This world's a tragic place. satan's influence is huge, yet some are so ignorant and blind in their own mind they don't recognize it. She's in Heaven, may Jesus forgive her and her family for their sins, and may all of them serve the Lord when their time on this earth is over. God bless Vitor and his family, and may his sister be in Heaven. Amen.

Word.

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

stupidity on earth

disorderlyvision » Posted 2/22/07 12:49:00PM

Posted by jahdoug

Posted by Violentcuv

Link to Story

nothing better to do than be an ass? why waste a post pointing out the obvious. why did it bother you so much that you had to make a post pointing it out? get over it

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Posted by jahdoug

Posted by Violentcuv

Link to Story

nothing better to do than be an ass? why waste a post pointing out the obvious. why did it bother you so much that you had to make a post pointing it out? get over it

Dude, relax. He was saying that HE shouldve read the comment before posting HIS comment, since it was in essence the same. He wasnt saying anything negative, you took it wrong.

Ultimate_fighter » Posted 2/13/07 9:16:00PM

Posted by Lethal

Very sad. I too can only hope for the best for their family.

same here, only hope for the best for their family...

chadtruitt1979 » Posted 7/26/07 3:47:00PM

Best wishes to the whole Belfort Family.......... Has anyone else found any other story on this? I have been looking for a while and can't seem to find anything.

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

wow that is ****** up, i pray for vitors family

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]