MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Dana White Talks Sherk Situation   [View Full Version]
aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

UFC president, Dana White, spoke with MMAWeekly about the Sean Sherk situation and what the UFC will do with the lightweight title if Sherk's one year suspension by the California State Athletic Commission is upheld.

LINK

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

I think that Dana is doing the right thing. Don't strip the belt from Sherk until the Commission gives the final word in October

wilwith1l » Posted 6/29/07 5:13:00PM

Once the commision upholds the decision, the should take the belt in a retroactive manner.

xphycorx » Posted 7/3/07 12:48:00AM

if the commission decides that sherk did take an illegal substance then dana white has no choice but to strip him of his belt.

Untouchable » Posted 7/30/07 3:13:00AM

Posted by xphycorx

if the commission decides that sherk did take an illegal substance then dana white has no choice but to strip him of his belt.

Sherk has no chance at beating this, look at other legal precidents. Sherk will be stripped of the title, and Gomi should be signed.

Copenhagen » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

Posted by Untouchable

Posted by xphycorx

Sherk has no chance at beating this, look at other legal precidents. Sherk will be stripped of the title, and Gomi should be signed.

Why? So BJ can beat him again?

Mv356 » Posted 3/8/07 9:09:00PM

gomi would get stomped by BJ, sherk and probably some others

PaleHorse » Posted 7/24/07 5:30:00PM

Everyone knows that BJ Penn has gotten lazy, I doubt he's coming back down from 170s anytime soon, unless Gomi gets the title, I don't think BJ would waste his time.

komodo20 » Posted 6/27/07 4:42:00PM

Joe Stevenson vs bj for the lightweight title

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

Posted by Untouchable

Posted by xphycorx

gomi's wack he has no conditioning

[View Full Version of this Page]