MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Riggs vs. Miller for Shot at WEC TITLE   [View Full Version]
AmericanFighterAce » Posted 6/21/07 11:38:00PM

GO Mayhem

Should be a pretty interesting fight.

One fight ago, Riggs was told, you lose you are done.
Well he won obviously.

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

wait whos kicking the tree and working out with the guy from perfect strangers? riggs or mayhem?

Telly_152 » Posted 8/1/07 10:36:00PM

Mayhem via Banana Splits

peachfuzzz1305 » Posted 6/21/07 9:31:00PM

MEYHEM wins by Submission

the-james » Posted 1/24/07 5:32:00PM

Mayhem sould win this by submission rather easily by submission but niether of these guys win win the belt from Filho.

Trench777 » Posted 2/14/07 12:15:00AM

Joe Riggs should get consideration as the most underachieving fighter in MMA. He's like the perfect palooka...he -looks- like he should be able to shred, but then he just gets owned repeatedly.

Won't make a round/method prediction, but I will all but guarantee Riggs will manage to find a way to lose again.

T777

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

Posted by the-james

Mayhem sould win this by submission rather easily by submission but niether of these guys win win the belt from Filho.

exactly my thoughts

jgtribbett » Posted 3/15/07 6:33:00PM

i'm calling miller. this is gonna be a good fight. riggs isnt good enough on the ground and miller will take all riggs shots

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

The only way Riggs has a chance is with his punchers chance

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

its really kind of sad seeing a guy that seemingly has loads of talent like riggs come up short time and time again. mayhem should win this via sub, hopefully riggs stays around in the WEC to give their MW division some depth.

Mayo » Posted 1/25/07 1:57:00PM

Posted by Trench777

Joe Riggs should get consideration as the most underachieving fighter in MMA. He's like the perfect palooka...he -looks- like he should be able to shred, but then he just gets owned repeatedly.

[View Full Version of this Page]