MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Engaged: Diego Sanchez and Ali Sonoma?   [View Full Version]
CwB » Posted 2/27/07 2:05:00PM

Are UFC welterweight fighter Diego Sanchez and UFC Octagon Girl Ali Sonoma engaged to be married?

It sure sounds like it.

Click Me

CwB » Posted 2/27/07 2:05:00PM

At the chuck vs rampage weigh ins- i met ali and got a hug and a kiss on the cheek, now after hereing this news i dont know if i want a hug or a kiss anymore... (of course i would let her hug and kiss me again, but diego, i hate diego damn, money and fame will get you any girl you want,)

casey64 » Posted 7/5/07 2:39:00PM

there is another post on this I would like to find out for sure.

Untouchable » Posted 7/30/07 3:13:00AM

who cares?? its none of our business

Cobbs666 » Posted 1/16/07 10:11:00PM

their new celeb couple nickname is diali

casey64 » Posted 7/5/07 2:39:00PM

Posted by Untouchable

who cares?? its none of our business

no one asked you if you do not have something good to say keep your mouth shut please.

brutalbones » Posted 5/22/07 9:41:00PM

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Untouchable » Posted 7/30/07 3:13:00AM

Posted by casey64

there is another post on this I would like to find out for sure.

lol you tell me to shut my mouth, meanwhile you "would like to find out for sure."

it is none of your business, do you know either one personally?? who cares about guy's personal lives, it's easy to sit at home and never be in a situation where people want to know everything about you. let's talk about fighting and his next fight vs fitch instead of marriages, this isn't the wwe.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

damn it diego haha. good for him

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

No one needs to be telling anyone to shut up. I personally don't care, but some may

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

[View Full Version of this Page]