MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Anyone check out the X Games tonight?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
DJDark41 » Posted 5/23/07 9:05:00PM

Moto-X Step Up can have some pretty crazy wipeouts if they come down at the wrong angle or if they don't get over the bar far enough and just smash the landing.

MisFiT » Posted 3/6/07 7:31:00PM

Another bad night for Deegan, guess since he already lost a Kidney he cant push it as hard as he used to, having a family and all. That sucks.

fedorwins1 » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

Posted by MisFiT

Another bad night for Deegan, guess since he already lost a Kidney he cant push it as hard as he used to, having a family and all. That sucks.

I think he's done, he won't be a elite level rider anymore. He's been hurt too many times and I think he should stop before he gets killed or seriously injured.

DJDark41 » Posted 5/23/07 9:05:00PM

Poor Deegs, I was really pulling for him to win. I can't believe that Jeremy McGrath was eliminated first, that was a huge shocker to me.

Posted by DJDark41

Poor Deegs, I was really pulling for him to win. I can't believe that Jeremy McGrath was eliminated first, that was a huge shocker to me.

Another guy way past his prime haha. He is losing the Moto X Racing bad today too.

Damn Ward lost at the very end. Tonight at 7 is the freestyle moto x elimination round. Why isn't Pastrana competing this year? Also, wasn't Carmichael supposed to race today?

Posted by fedorwins1

Damn Ward lost at the very end. Tonight at 7 is the freestyle moto x elimination round. Why isn't Pastrana competing this year? Also, wasn't Carmichael supposed to race today?

Carmichael I dont know about, but Pastrana chose not to compete and take this year off, that's good anyways, no one needs to see his redneck ass. They are doing Freestyle Elim and then Freestyle Finals. Twitch or Faisst will win most likely.

Posted by MisFiT

Carmichael I dont know about, but Pastrana chose not to compete and take this year off, that's good anyways, no one needs to see his redneck ass. They are doing Freestyle Elim and then Freestyle Finals. Twitch or Faisst will win most likely.

You're kidding right, Pastrana is a god at freestyle moto x, Twitch and Faisst are good but Pastrana is on another level.

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by MisFiT

You're kidding right, Pastrana is a god at freestyle moto x, Twitch and Faisst are good but Pastrana is on another level.

Of course, but he's still a lame redneck.

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by MisFiT

Of course, but he's still a lame redneck.

Lol, I was kinda disappointed in the freestyle moto x. Surfing was boring IMO I hope White lands the 1080 today.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]