MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rich Franklin Co-Author of “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Ultimate Fighting”   [View Full Version]
aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

We’ll soon have some medicine for bone-headed MMA fans.

Former UFC middleweight champion Rich Franklin and novelist Jon F. Merz have teamed up for a new MMA-related title about the sport, and more specifically, the UFC’s brand of “cage fighting.” And it’s appropriately called The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Ultimate Fighting.

LINK

peachfuzzz1305 » Posted 6/21/07 9:31:00PM

I AM Gettin it

kimoron » Posted 5/9/07 6:28:00PM

thats cool now thousand of douchebags around the world will read this book and think they are superman.

Violentcuv » Posted 2/1/07 8:26:00AM

I haven't read a book in.......... I don't know if I have ever read a full book.....

But I'm going to have to get this book, and hopefully have the patience and time to read it. I usually don't have the attention span to read a book from start to finish. I stick to the internet and newspaper to get "my knowledge on". I am interested in seeing what this book is like though.

taporsnap25 » Posted 7/12/07 9:33:00PM

chapter 1: fight from your knees so you don't get kneed or kicked

chapter 2: how to get dominated in the clinch by anderson silva

waylon_o » Posted 1/15/07 1:24:00PM

I have WAAAAAAAY too many books and I read constantly...a book or two a week. I have a million mma books...I doubt this will teach me anything I haven't read in another book. But...I will probably get it anyway just to say that I have it and I read it.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

I really hope he doesn't have anything in there about "How To: Beat a Striker Like A. Silva" Right then I'd put that book down and burn it.

GDK » Posted 7/5/07 9:52:00AM

How Ironic

[View Full Version of this Page]