MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
FightSport Mag's "5 to beat Fedor"   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Copenhagen » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

I agree that Barnett has a chance. I really wish Barnett would have beat CC because then we would have already gotten to see Fedor vs Barnett. I do not agree with Randy having a chance though, even though 95% of the population does.

Raiderz757 » Posted 7/9/07 11:35:00PM

Rikishi Via Stinky Face

mma_fan_matt » Posted 2/8/07 11:59:00PM

No
No
No
No
Hell no

Violentcuv » Posted 2/1/07 8:26:00AM

Yea OK the bottom three have no chance.
My as well throw Big Tim's name in the mix if your going to name some of those fighters.

nubby » Posted 3/26/07 5:54:00PM

Posted by Copenhagen

I agree that Barnett has a chance. I really wish Barnett would have beat CC because then we would have already gotten to see Fedor vs Barnett. I do not agree with Randy having a chance though, even though 95% of the population does.

Almost everyone said that TIm Sylvia was going to beat Couture because his sprawl was so good and his boxing was too technical. His reach would be his biggest advantage. At no point in their fight was Tim even in the game. He was destroyed for 5 straight rounds and he is 40 pounds heavier than Randy.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Fedor is too explosive of barnett he would drop some major bombs on him most likely ending with a KO or some GnP TKO style

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

_GSP_ » Posted 7/19/07 12:12:00PM

Gonzaga his a great fighter beat some ok opponent and 1 great without never going to a decision and did that will working at the same time now he can fully commit to mma hes gonna improve fast wish should be very good cauz hes already a well rounded guy witch they arent many like him in the heavyweight class so watch out and for brock lesnar i hope they talk about the potential cauz if not there a joke but in the future if hes stay comited i could see a lot of potential

BeerisGood » Posted 6/21/07 3:47:00PM

so its safe to say never buy this magazine?

Blizzard » Posted 7/8/07 12:34:00PM

I love this post. Funny stuff.
I think Barnett has a chance, the others, I don't think so.

Copenhagen » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

Posted by nubby

Posted by Copenhagen

Almost everyone said that TIm Sylvia was going to beat Couture because his sprawl was so good and his boxing was too technical. His reach would be his biggest advantage. At no point in their fight was Tim even in the game. He was destroyed for 5 straight rounds and he is 40 pounds heavier than Randy.

How are you able to compare Tim to Fedor?

richieb19 » Posted 2/4/07 7:47:00PM

Posted by thepunisher

Brock Lensar is a former WWE champion of course he would beat Fedor with ease. The match i really want to see is Hulk Hogan VS Fedor there is no way Fedor could get up from the leg drop

For someone who seems to detest pro-wrestling, you seem to know alot about it... Brock Lesnar is in fantastic shape, and he's training with the right people... and as far as pro-wrestling goes, it may not be real, but it is still a great background to have coming into MMA.

(Japanse>Western)

JuggaloWarrior878 » Posted 1/15/07 11:33:00AM

brock lesnar wow thats ridiculous. i really wanna see barnett vs fedor though

thepunisher » Posted 2/2/07 11:42:00AM

[Brock Lensar is a former WWE champion of course he would beat Fedor with ease. The match i really want to see is Hulk Hogan VS Fedor there is no way Fedor could get up from the leg drop
For someone who seems to detest pro-wrestling, you seem to know alot about it... Brock Lesnar is in fantastic shape, and he's training with the right people... and as far as pro-wrestling goes, it may not be real, but it is still a great background to have coming into MMA.

(Japanse>Western)

I don't detest wrestling i admit i use to watch but it has gotten to ridculous for me now. I just like making fun of people that think guys from the WWE could walk into the UFC and win. Brock Lesnar does have a good wrestling background but hasn't been training MMA for even a year yet and they think he can beat Fedor that is what makes it such a joke

Signal2112 » Posted 5/31/07 6:49:00AM

I think Brock has a good physique and such, but what sets him and Fedor apart is that Fedor has fought for years in real competition, true combat, and not some physically exerting pantomime...

jgtribbett » Posted 3/15/07 6:33:00PM

its gonna be a no name who gets him... imo.. someone he underestimates

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]