MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Overeem vs Shogun confirmed!   [View Full Version]
chubbud22 » Posted 1/22/07 5:21:00PM

Alistair Overeem and Shogun Rua has been confirmed for the next Pride. This wiil be another great match up, Overeem had Rua in trouble in the first one. I cant wait to see the second one.

http://www.prideofficial.com/

Brutalknees » Posted 1/24/07 6:02:00PM

I was just about to mention this, I think it will be a great rematch.

DoTheMMAth » Posted 12/26/06 1:28:00PM

This is going to be a good fight. I don't care if Overeem has lost 3 of his 4 last fights, he can still bring it and in IMO would mop up a lot of the UFC LHW division.

Thanks for sharing

chubbud22 » Posted 1/22/07 5:21:00PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

This is going to be a good fight. I don't care if Overeem has lost 3 of his 4 last fights, he can still bring it and in IMO would mop up a lot of the UFC LHW division.

Thanks for sharing

I agree Overeem is still a beast

-NewBreed- » Posted 1/30/07 10:54:00PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Thanks for sharing

I agree as well. Last fight Overeem had Rua in a bit of trouble. Hopefully he brings some cardio ;). Losing to Arona and Lil Nog isn't too bad for his record, but he really could have set himself up nicely by winning on or both of those. He can definitly turn the tide with a quality win over Shogun however.

GNP4LYFE » Posted 2/1/07 8:54:00PM

Overeem is the tits

Anyone who dare underestimate him better be watchin' they back

mrsumo » Posted 1/27/07 10:09:00PM

Overeem is a very impressive fighter. I wonder though if he does currently have what is needed to bring down a fighter like Shogun.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Overeem by early KO. Calling it right now.

[View Full Version of this Page]