MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Tyson Griffin VS Thiago Tavares at UFC 76   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
babalu2720 » Posted 2/1/07 8:55:00PM

This will be an awesome fight. It's the first topic on the page.

http://www.thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=4361

peachfuzzz1305 » Posted 6/21/07 9:31:00PM

Aw man this fight will be awesome

I Am goin to take Tavarez in this fight

I Think he will catch Tyson in some type of choke

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

like an anaconda choke

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

tavares all the way. a young vitor belfort.

a young rising star in 155 watch out

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

tavares all the way. a young vitor belfort.

a young rising star in 155 watch out

How on earth is he a young vitor belfort?

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

maybe cus he is brazilian

Posted by juanez13

maybe cus he is brazilian

With all the TKO victories that Tavares has.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

because thats what mike goldberg and joe rogan said when he fought jason black. that's why i said it. ok then

duggy » Posted 1/29/07 3:55:00PM

first of all let me say that this fight is gonna kill!!! but it got me thinking...the ufc is starting to get quite a stable of talent in the lightweight division, but some fighters seem to be getting a much easier road. take tyson griffin for instance, will have fought consecutively: frank edgar, clay guida and now thiago tavares. clay guida has fought: din thomas, tyson griffin and marcus aurelio. now on the other hand, roger huerta has fougt: garcia (on short notice), doug evans, and now some other guy with a rematch with leonard on the way (leonard is cool and all because he has a lot of heart, but he's not really a threat in the division though). i like huerta, i just think he's getting preferential treatment, and some of these other battle tested guys would school him. i guess only time will tell.

Just for future reference, I suggest against quoting Goldberg. It always ends in tears.

xphycorx » Posted 7/3/07 12:48:00AM

Posted by duggy

first of all let me say that this fight is gonna kill!!! but it got me thinking...the ufc is starting to get quite a stable of talent in the lightweight division, but some fighters seem to be getting a much easier road. take tyson griffin for instance, will have fought consecutively: frank edgar, clay guida and now thiago tavares. clay guida has fought: din thomas, tyson griffin and marcus aurelio. now on the other hand, roger huerta has fougt: garcia (on short notice), doug evans, and now some other guy with a rematch with leonard on the way (leonard is cool and all because he has a lot of heart, but he's not really a threat in the division though). i like huerta, i just think he's getting preferential treatment, and some of these other battle tested guys would school him. i guess only time will tell.

i agree with you that huerta is getting a bit of preferential treatment. i like him a lot, but his last performance was not very impressive. i actually think that griffin lost to guida at ufc 72. i'd like to see guida/huerta. that would be a great fight!!

Signal2112 » Posted 5/31/07 6:49:00AM

Posted by jay98107

Just for future reference, I suggest against quoting Goldberg. It always ends in tears.

Haha, I'll say!

I'd still go with Tavares in this fight though.

duggy » Posted 1/29/07 3:55:00PM

Posted by xphycorx

Posted by duggy

i agree with you that huerta is getting a bit of preferential treatment. i like him a lot, but his last performance was not very impressive. i actually think that griffin lost to guida at ufc 72. i'd like to see guida/huerta. that would be a great fight!!

That would be a sick fight. but since guida is already scheduled to fight aurelio they should give huerta frankie edgar, because they are both undefeated thus far in the ufc.

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

There is no way that Tyson Griffin can lose this fight, unless he gets caught in some retarded sub which is not going to happen.

The undefeated guys are always overhyped, it will be Griffin all the way. I doubt that this will be a war either, most likely pure domination by Griffin.

Posted by Signal2112

Posted by jay98107

Haha, I'll say!

I'd still go with Tavares in this fight though.

Im going with Tavares by Sub.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]