Hardcore 10 28%
Casual 23 64%
I will OWN you in Tetris!! 2 6%
No 1 3%

Video Games you MUST HAVE this holiday season!   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Maddenoliday is comming so I would get that first

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

bayonetxwork » Posted 2/2/07 7:39:00AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by -THEOXKING-

GT5 is the only game im really waiting for

why wait a year(or more most likely) when Forza 2 is here....now!

I have Forza 2 and it f*ckin amazing....so realistic from head to toe(or should i say bumper to bumper)

Awesome game. My friend has it, and has the steering wheel, its so realistic with the force feedback.

Gladiator » Posted 1/15/07 1:36:00PM

definitly will be getting halo 3 the day it comes out cuz i liked the beta so much. im a huge metal gear solid fan does anyone know if 4 is going to be on the 360? does anyone know when resident evil 5 is released? its crazy cuz i remember playing all three of the games (halo, metal gear solid, & resident evil) in middle school and now im waiting to play the sequels of their sequels when im a graduate from high school.

Trapt1nw0nder » Posted 2/1/07 12:30:00AM

Posted by Gladiator

definitly will be getting halo 3 the day it comes out cuz i liked the beta so much. im a huge metal gear solid fan does anyone know if 4 is going to be on the 360? does anyone know when resident evil 5 is released? its crazy cuz i remember playing all three of the games (halo, metal gear solid, & resident evil) in middle school and now im waiting to play the sequels of their sequels when im a graduate from high school.

Most likely MGS4 wont come to the 360,but there is always hope....M$ does some magical stuff witht those greens

RE5 will be out sometime next year....my bet is Q2 08

mmadb » Posted 1/17/07 11:21:00AM

GTA4 is the only one that I'll buy as soon as possible. I'll prbably have them all eventually though. I tend to buy stuff used most of the time.

I'll be pre-ordering GH3 the second I can though but that's coming out early 08 supposedly.

AchillesHeel » Posted 2/3/07 10:04:00AM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by -THEOXKING-

GT5 is the only game im really waiting for

why wait a year(or more most likely) when Forza 2 is here....now!

I have Forza 2 and it f*ckin amazing....so realistic from head to toe(or should i say bumper to bumper)

Awesome game. My friend has it, and has the steering wheel, its so realistic with the force feedback.

I'm not normally into racing games, but that sounds sorta cool. When I was a kid, I always loved the arcade racing games where you sat down inside the cubicle with the steering wheel, foot pedals, and stick-shift.

thepunisher » Posted 2/2/07 11:42:00AM

Halo 3
GTA 4
UFC 2008 (hopefully)

Fanboy 1988 » Posted 4/18/07 10:12:00AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Gladiator

Most likely MGS4 wont come to the 360,but there is always hope....M$ does some magical stuff witht those greens

If MGS4 doesn't come out for the 360 I'm gonna be pissed.. I'm hoping they go multiplatform, like they have with other Metal Gears in the past

Gladiator » Posted 1/15/07 1:36:00PM

Posted by Fanboy 1988

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Gladiator

If MGS4 doesn't come out for the 360 I'm gonna be pissed.. I'm hoping they go multiplatform, like they have with other Metal Gears in the past

i just want tthem to re-release the first one on the 360 with updated graphics and features, only not ruin it with lame new cutscenes like they did on the gamecube with twinsnakes. i doubt this is true, but i heard theyre remaking the campaign modes of halo 1 & 2 with updated graphics and releasing them with the legendary edition of halo 3

masodd » Posted 7/2/07 4:25:00PM

gta 4 and halo 3

casey64 » Posted 7/5/07 2:39:00PM

Anything will work I need new games.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]