MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Could Fedor destroy the "300?"   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
aceprone » Posted 1/16/07 2:25:00AM

Discuss!

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

No, he could probablt get 299 of them, and then find out Alek's had betrayed him and given the last guy cryptonite. On the plus side, it would prove that Fedor really is superman.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

slammadowg » Posted 1/27/07 3:42:00PM

I like his odds. The 300 have overrated ground games.

roadking95th » Posted 1/17/07 2:43:00PM

The 300 were Sparta's finest Champions. They were the Fedor's of the world. Fedor would have been one of the 300! Even with Ephialtes betraying the pass of Anopaea, the Spartans would've prevailed, on day three, with Fedor on their side.

Dai » Posted 1/16/07 2:05:00AM

No.

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

No. Because for some reason 300 is the unlucky number. I remember when Cro-Cop took out 299 terrorists, it was the 300th that got away. Hence, Cro-Cop is in MMA now.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Svartorm » Posted 1/24/07 8:41:00PM

Fedors hoplology game is weak, so probably not.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

pv3Hpv3p » Posted 1/24/07 6:08:00PM

Posted by hippysmacker

No, he could probablt get 299 of them, and then find out Alek's had betrayed him and given the last guy cryptonite. On the plus side, it would prove that Fedor really is superman.

everyone knows Fedor is the terminator 9or some other aptly named cyborg), used for population control in the former USSR, and then 'laid-off' after the collapse, and turned loose on the MMA world...

Superman, c'mon that's just rediculous...

aceprone » Posted 1/16/07 2:25:00AM

I think the 300 hundred would just automatically fall to their knees in the presence of the Fedor!

theKirK » Posted 2/2/07 12:43:00PM

Are we talking about in a ring or in a cage?

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by aceprone

I think the 300 hundred would just automatically fall to their knees in the presence of the Fedor!

Only after he commanded them

Lay_N_Pray » Posted 1/30/07 4:04:00PM

Cro Cop is actually a decendant of one of the 300. He recentley said in an interview that he was going to exact his revenge on all the decendants of the army that defeated the 300. Turns out that Cro Cop has already done that though and now he is just pissed off and beating people for the fun of it.

TonyDanza » Posted 1/27/07 12:22:00PM

Jesus loves you.

DeadguY » Posted 1/24/07 4:25:00PM

After it loads hit refresh to sync up the sound.

This is Spartaaaaaa!!!!

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

not if Tsuyoshi Kohsaka was part of them..

hehehe

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]