MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Heavyweight Tim Hague, a 5-fight UFC vet, dies following boxing knockout loss in Canada   [View Full Version]
Nathan_Arizona » Posted 7/27/16 4:07:00PM

Former UFC heavyweight Tim Hague died today after suffering a knockout loss in a boxing match on Friday night in Canada.

Hague’s sister confirmed the fighter’s death in a post on her Facebook page:

“It is with incredible sadness, sorrow and heartbreak to report that Tim has passed away today,” Jackie Neil wrote. “He was surrounded by family, listening to his favourite songs. We will miss him with so greatly.”

Hague was 34.

Tim Hague has passed away.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

My God this is sad. I had Tim on facebook for years and he was just such a really nice dude from the few random talks we had on messenger. My thought and prayers go out to him and his family.

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

Sad news, and condolences to his people.

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

Brutal end to fight. Did not look good at all.

Rip Tim you will be missed.

Stone » Posted 7/4/07 1:06:00PM

Such an awful situation.. Tim was truly a gentle giant. A long time Kindergarten teacher.

As if they would let him get KO'd that much.. You can see that hes so out of it the first time he gets rocked.. Lets just hope that the CFL player doesn't get popped for roids.. This could get real ugly.

RIP Tim Hague

Nathan_Arizona » Posted 7/27/16 4:07:00PM

Yeah....getting KO'd 6 times in two years(4 in MMA, 2 in Boxing)....not good.

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Sad, I just read that he was a kindergarten teacher; it takes a special kind of person to teach kids. The world is lesser for his absence. R.I.P.

Stone » Posted 7/4/07 1:06:00PM

R.I.P. Tim Hague 1983-2017

[View Full Version of this Page]