MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Verbal Agreement Reached for Chuck vs Wandi @ UFC 76   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
DevonFoxy » Posted 6/27/07 1:57:00PM

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell (20-4 MMA, 14-3 UFC) and former longtime PRIDE Fighting Championships middleweight champion Wanderlei Silva (31-7-1 MMA, 1-2 UFC) have verbally agreed to a fight that will take place at UFC 76 in September. That’s according to a source close to the Chute Box team who recently spoke to UFCjunkie.com (www.ufcjunkie.com).

Link

masodd » Posted 7/2/07 4:25:00PM

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have waited for this forever and this is the best time to fight because they are both coming off devastating knockouts to lose there belts..... i wish it would be at UFC 77 then it would be the greatest fight card ever.but i think someone will get ko'd......my prediction wandi ko's chuck in the 2nd

adamsb » Posted 5/22/07 6:11:00PM

chuck to lose twice in yes lol

kmansoori6 » Posted 6/4/07 12:45:00PM

I have waited years to see this fight finally go down. Both are so dangerous and powerful that I think this fight will be determined by whoever lands the hardest first punch/kick. I can't wait to see some signatures verifying it's for real.

italianpride » Posted 6/23/07 7:14:00AM

Chuck has problems with looping hooks and strikers and will get knocked out inside 2 rounds.

thepunisher » Posted 2/2/07 11:42:00AM

Don't tease me i need to see an offical annoucement

boob » Posted 2/22/07 7:16:00PM

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

Everyone saw what Ramapage did to chuck and Wandi is even better on his feet,and i can say one thing there is no way its lasting more than 1 round with the way wandi fights come on people the axe murderer and the iceman someone is gonna be put to sleep in the first and i say even within the first 3 minutes.

Orlandi0053 » Posted 4/12/07 10:13:00PM

OMG so happy now haha

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Chuck will pick Wandi apart or get KOed but I see Chuck winning in classic chuck style standing back and picking the right shots a la Cro Cop

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Porch28 » Posted 2/11/07 3:08:00PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Everyone saw what Ramapage did to chuck and Wandi is even better on his feet,and i can say one thing there is no way its lasting more than 1 round with the way wandi fights come on people the axe murderer and the iceman someone is gonna be put to sleep in the first and i say even within the first 3 minutes.

I'm glad to see all you guys dis Chuck after 1 loss. Give the man his RESPECT. He's going to whoop on Wanderlei

I'm glad to see all you guys dis Chuck after 1 loss. Give the man his RESPECT. He's going to whoop on Wanderlei
well actually seeing im a tito ortiz fan ive never liked chuck and have never thought he was that great and i picked rampage to beat him.

MichiganWolverine » Posted 6/23/07 11:20:00AM

Everyone who thinks Chuck is going to card back-to-back losses is in for a rude awakening. Liddell in 2.

yeah and everyone who thinks wandi is going to lose 3 in a row is in for rude awakening!!!!remember this is the guy who dominated pride for 23 straight fights and also the guy who fought crocop twice i dont see chuck calling out hw's.i say wandi in 1.

MichiganWolverine » Posted 6/23/07 11:20:00AM

If I was gonna make an argument for Silva, I'd focus on the fact he KO'ed Rampage twice rather than a loss and a draw to Cro Cop.

Not to dis Silva, b/c I've seen him tear the hell outta some ppl. Both are obviously gonna be highly motivated to get back on track. I think Chuck will stun him early and keep the pressure until Round 2 when he puts him to sleep.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]