MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
The Highly Unofficial Half-Year UFC Awards - The Upsets   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

With six months and a week in the bank, 2007 has already been one of the most eventful years in the history of the UFC, and that’s not even including what’s happened inside the Octagon.

Link

Violentcuv » Posted 2/1/07 8:26:00AM

Pretty accurate.

I might switch #1 with #2.

Take out Chuck / Rampage at #5 and put Koscheck / Diego at #5

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

What a retarded list:

Jackson vs. Liddell - not an upset at all

Okami vs. Swick, and Jardine vs. Houston - "upsets" because two Tuffers lost. When are people going to catch on to the fact that being a Tuffer and being a good fighter are two completely different concepts?

Couture vs. Syliva - a real upset only got an "honorable mention"

Koschek vs. Sanchez - how is that an upset? Their first fight Sanchez got his ass handed to him, their rematch just sealed the deal

adamsb » Posted 5/22/07 6:11:00PM

Posted by silverbullet

What a retarded list:

Okami vs. Swick, and Jardine vs. Houston - "upsets" because two Tuffers lost. When are people going to catch on to the fact that being a Tuffer and being a good fighter are two completely different concepts?

Koschek vs. Sanchez - how is that an upset? Their first fight Sanchez got his ass handed to him, their rematch just sealed the deal

first off yor crazy jardine and swick were both contenders and if your saying they r not good fighters your dumb and the kos sanchez fight was an upset if i sucked your not i would like to see that fight again and i think sanchez would beat kos again just like the first fight

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

Posted by adamsb

Posted by silverbullet

What a retarded list:

first off yor crazy jardine and swick were both contenders and if your saying they r not good fighters your dumb and the kos sanchez fight was an upset if i sucked your not i would like to see that fight again and i think sanchez would beat kos again just like the first fight

Dude I think TUF is on...

adamsb » Posted 5/22/07 6:11:00PM

Posted by silverbullet

Posted by adamsb

Posted by silverbullet

What a retarded list:

Dude I think TUF is on...

like i said both conteners

DevonFoxy » Posted 6/27/07 1:57:00PM

Couture vs. Syliva should have been on the list even though just becuase of the way Couture won. Dominated 5 rounds and he actually rocked Tim who had an enormous reach on him. Great story and a match which i can watch again and again seeing Syliva fall down from that punch was amazing to see. Then as the fight ended Syliva's eye kept getting bigger and bigger as Couture was keeping busy on top.

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

I had "Kos"winning over sanchez so i dont think it was an upset and same with rampage he beat chuck badly the first time too.people need to get off chucks nuts hes not that good can anyone say overrated????

Vietnamese_Guy » Posted 1/24/07 3:17:00PM

Man couture sould be near first, and rampage shouldn't even be on that list.

Aslo, how is Okami.V. Swick an upset? Okami has faced better fighters and is more experienced...

Orlandi0053 » Posted 4/12/07 10:13:00PM

even know it was called a no contest what about gomi vs. diaz?

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by Orlandi0053

even know it was called a no contest what about gomi vs. diaz?

That was in Pride.

Man couture sould be near first, and rampage shouldn't even be on that list.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

This was posted on UFC.com If Chuck lost to GOD the UFC would call it an upset!

[View Full Version of this Page]