MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
THE BREAKDOWN: UFC 73   [View Full Version]
Canadian_MM_EH » Posted 5/11/07 1:52:00AM

By Aaron Crecy (aaron@thefightnetwork.com)

UFC 73: Stacked
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Live PPV: 7:00 PM PST/10:00 PM EST
Arco Arena
Sacramento, CA

On the heels of a desultory June pay-per-view event from Belfast, Northern Ireland, Zuffa LLC is making a spirited effort to right the ship. UFC 73 "Stacked" features a star-studded main card and title fights in both the lightweight and middleweight divisions. In the main event, muay Thai savant Anderson Silva defends his 185-pound belt versus Nate Marquardt, a seasoned veteran with solid stand-up skills and an excellent ground game. In the 155-pound class, incumbent Sean Sherk puts his title on the line against Hermes Franca.
Read the rest @->LINK

Canadian_MM_EH » Posted 5/11/07 1:52:00AM

I can't believe buddy is picking Nate, he honestly thinks the fight will go 5 rounds...lmao

KingKash » Posted 6/13/07 12:25:00AM

It is not weird to see him pick Nate, but I can not see it going 5 rounds. Nate is no push over and will bring it to Silva. My prediction is Silva 2nd round KO.

MrGreeny » Posted 2/3/07 6:06:00PM

Thanks. I still haven't read the article, but i sure can test my woofer on the buttons of that site

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

its not bad to pick nate but 5 rounds come on.

chiefwiggum » Posted 1/27/07 4:40:00PM

I think Nate has a better shot at beating Anderson than Evans does beating Tito.

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

Tons33 » Posted 6/21/07 4:35:00PM

What a great card hopefully the fights live up to the hype. I am really looking foward to one of the main event fights being a war. We havnt seen a big fight be a war. (Couture/sylvia went the distance but too one sided to be a war). I am thiking evans/tito is gonna be the fight of the night.

jack » Posted 1/16/07 5:17:00PM

I am not sure what fight card he saw in April but I thought that the fights were outstanding and the UFC has nothing to be ashamed of. As far as his picks for the fight are...everything can change with a single punch.

[View Full Version of this Page]