MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
The Baby Face Assasin now a free agent   [View Full Version]
EEKS » Posted 2/15/07 4:06:00AM

Here is Barnett's myspace blog regarding his status as a fighter and what his plans are for his future, hopefully he signs with zuffa.
Link

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

I hope the UFC signs him. I'm a big fan of his.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

InkedUp » Posted 6/27/07 5:20:00PM

I know that where ever he may end up, they are going to be lucky because he always has exciting fights.

Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

Isn't there a new Japanese promotion that's kind of like Pancrese that he's going to be involved in?

He didn't mention it but I thought I saw him talking about it in an interview on Bas' new site

richieb19 » Posted 2/4/07 7:47:00PM

Posted by Manfred

Isn't there a new Japanese promotion that's kind of like Pancrese that he's going to be involved in?

He didn't mention it but I thought I saw him talking about it in an interview on Bas' new site

|He said he wanted to defend his King of Pancrase belt sometime soon...

AmericanFighterAce » Posted 6/21/07 11:38:00PM

Barnett is a great fighter, I would love to see him in the UFC once again, I really would love to see Couture/Barnett brawl.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by zephead

Anyone else wanna see Barnett/Nog 3 the rubber match????
Not to mention Josh could have a rematch with Randy.
I think if Barnett signs with anyone besides Zuffa right now he wont be fighting top 10 guys for a while.

ultimatefighter33 » Posted 6/2/07 9:04:00PM

Josh Barnett would kick some major ass in the ufc he is a former heavyweight champ and i would like to see him fight tim sylvia or brandon the truth vera he would be a great addition to the heavyweight division

gutoo » Posted 6/12/07 5:53:00PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by zephead

Anyone else wanna see Barnett/Nog 3 the rubber match????
Not to mention Josh could have a rematch with Randy.
I think if Barnett signs with anyone besides Zuffa right now he wont be fighting top 10 guys for a while.

rubber match? this guys are funny
barnett said that he wants to fight in japan so...

[View Full Version of this Page]