MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
'Bigfoot' Silva vs. Mark Hunt 2 targeted for UFC 193   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Fans in Melbourne, Australia might get a chance to see a rematch of arguably the greatest heavyweight fight in UFC history.

mmafighting

nirvana184 » Posted 4/21/12 5:16:00PM

Their first meeting was one of the craziest heavyweight fights I've ever seen. Bigfoot's chin was the only thing keeping him in the fight towards the end and since it's been fading lately, I think that Hunt has a better chance at scoring the knockout this time around.

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Bigfoot should try to get this fight to the mat early and often. He could take it by sub if so. If he can't get it down, Hunt by KO.

First fight was legendary, but I don't see the second go around being alike.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

What a mega battle the first fight was!
The second fight will be a whole different story since Bigfoot lost his juice pass. I see the Super Somoan ending this one quickly & awesomely

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

Has long has hunt can keep up the competent tdd, I like it. I pick hunt, done deal ko.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

I usually don't like rematches, but I love them when the first fight ends in a draw

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

And like the others stated, the first fight was soo fucking good!!!

40ouncetpkid » Posted 5/3/11 12:43:00AM

Definitely makes perfect sense to make it now. Neither are close to a title shot anymore. Just a fun rematch of the greatest heavyweight fight in MMA history imo. Up there with Big Nog/Couture, Kongo/Barry (from shock alone), CC/Fedor, and Frye/Tall Blonde Asian dude

With the majority here too. Hunt should win by KO if Big Foot can get him down early. Hunts chin isn't the same either but he's definitely the better striker.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Makes sense.

With the stadium for this event.
They better add some good fights.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

This is now the co main.

Didn't see this coming for a 56 thousand seats stadium

tildengolfer » Posted 2/19/11 9:57:00PM

This fight will not be anywhere near how the first one played out. As Rogan put it, "Bigfoot had Gorilla level testosterone levels" (paraphrasing) coursing through his veins. The new Bigfoot does not nearly have the same stamina, chin, and overall demeanor in comparison to the pre-TRT-ban. Hunt should get the KO.

[View Full Version of this Page]