MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
ATTN WAGER RECIPIENTS!!!   [View Full Version]
maxthesilent » Posted 1/25/07 12:50:00AM

If you are disinterested in a bet offer that has been sent, could you please decline it!

While it may seem like a good strategy to hold up someone's money until betting is locked, I guarantee you I'll make a shit list and post it so you'll find it more difficult making bets in the future.

That is all.

Sagat_GSP12 » Posted 1/29/07 8:52:00PM

Is there a time limit on how long a person has to accept or decline a wager? If not that would be something hopefully the administrators could add to this site.

wskungfuclub » Posted 1/29/07 3:11:00AM

a very good point.

Albertan » Posted 1/28/07 1:31:00PM

You can check if they have been online since you made the offer I've been pulling offers like mad.

If anyone wants action on the next UFC I like Cote, and Machida at even money I'll take silva too.

I have 200 left to wager just send me the bet or pm me if it says I have no money as I'm currently have all my skrill out in wager offers.

punkrockike » Posted 1/27/07 7:45:00PM

Posted by maxthesilent

If you are disinterested in a bet offer that has been sent, could you please decline it!

While it may seem like a good strategy to hold up someone's money until betting is locked, I guarantee you I'll make a shit list and post it so you'll find it more difficult making bets in the future.

That is all.

shitlist? why? just cancel the wager yourself then if they arent accepting.

TroubleMan » Posted 1/25/07 12:06:00AM

Bump to the top.

nellyhiphophead » Posted 1/25/07 7:01:00PM

Posted by maxthesilent

That is all.

good point but i think if can only send bets to ppl that still have cash left to bet with so if ppl are doing that they are hurting themselfs too.

DoTheMMAth » Posted 12/26/06 1:28:00PM

If the person hasn't accepted it in a timely enough manner for your likings then you can back out of the wager.

My Fantasy Wagers --> Pending Wagers --> click on the wager to see the option

[View Full Version of this Page]