MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
BAS RUTTEN: "THE IFL WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF MY KNEES.. ONCE THAT HAPPENS, YOU NEVER KNOW!"   [View Full Version]
ffforgottenx » Posted 1/25/07 8:56:00AM

link

FightHype.com had the privilege to speak with MMA legend and IFL host Bas Rutten, who talked about the success and growth of the IFL, his take on the increase of doping allegations and the use of steroids within the sport, Kimbo Slice’s performance in his first MMA fight and much more. Don’t miss this must read exclusive!

Metafour » Posted 6/21/07 3:43:00PM

Posted by ffforgottenx

link

FightHype.com had the privilege to speak with MMA legend and IFL host Bas Rutten, who talked about the success and growth of the IFL, his take on the increase of doping allegations and the use of steroids within the sport, Kimbo Slice’s performance in his first MMA fight and much more. Don’t miss this must read exclusive!

Thanks a lot for the link. It's always good to hear what Bas has to say.

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

awesome interview, thanks a lot man. Jason DeLucia said he wants to fight Bas when I interviewed him, someone make that fight happen!

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Good stuff!

Leland » Posted 4/24/07 11:10:00AM

Much love for Bas

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Good link...thanks.

I believe him when he says he'd fight again if his knees were fixed and he felt good. Craaaazy...

nastshabast » Posted 5/24/07 1:04:00AM

Nick Diaz. I mean, he gets caught for marijuana and they take the win away from him for marijuana? They should give him an extra prize.

with bas

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

Bas is truely a living legend.

cincyassasin » Posted 4/22/07 6:03:00PM

Posted by nastshabast

Nick Diaz. I mean, he gets caught for marijuana and they take the win away from him for marijuana? They should give him an extra prize.

with bas

I second that.

LoSt » Posted 2/3/07 9:42:00PM

wow thats not just a little blurb either its pretty extensive. Really great interview!!

InkedUp » Posted 6/27/07 5:20:00PM

Bas is a legend and I would love to see him in the ring again, but at the same time, I beleive that if his kness were fixed, he might push himself too much to get back into the ring and forget about the guys he is training that are the future of the sport that he helped make famous.

[View Full Version of this Page]