MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
BITS AND PIECES: MMA News and Notes   [View Full Version]
aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

CONTRACTS, CONTRACTS, CONTRACTS

Two of the hottest prospects in MMA have been busy fielding offers lately, but so far, neither one has signed. As part of the fallout from the ownership change-up of Pride, Denis Kang and Thierry Sokoudjou are looking for new homes.

LINK

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

what the ****

ufc just give sokoudjou a deal already

spider1179 » Posted 6/21/07 11:51:00AM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

what the ****

No, he had a proposed deal with Elite XC. That deal will likely have to wait because of his remaining Pride contract.

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

Posted by spider1179

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

what the ****

No, he had a proposed deal with Elite XC. That deal will likely have to wait because of his remaining Pride contract.

yeah but from what i read it sounded like he was uncertain about signing with elite xc

would be the perfect time for the ufc to make a good deal and get a great striker

elgigante » Posted 1/27/07 12:12:00AM

kang is going to fight for bodog

CincySaint » Posted 1/16/07 9:27:00AM

The link isn't working for me, but either way this is great news, at least as much as I wondering just yesterday when Dennis Kang was going to fight again! I would love to see it in the UFC, but i guess Bodog would be OK too. As for Soku, there is definitely some questions out there, I would love to see the article that says where he is going. I heard them announce Soku on the last Strikeforce card, but they didnt mention signing him. Cant wait to see both these guys fight again.!

DMcCabe11 » Posted 6/21/07 3:25:00AM

sokoudjo is ighting 4 elitexc

Porch28 » Posted 2/11/07 3:08:00PM

KYGUY07 » Posted 4/9/07 12:49:00PM

dana needs to spend a little money and get both of these 2.

nastshabast » Posted 5/24/07 1:04:00AM

open ur wallet up and sign em all

Lethal » Posted 6/8/07 5:05:00PM

The link didn't work for me. Does anyone know what's going to happen to the super HW over 265. Will Pride keep the unlimited weight classes or will UFC make a new class?

danski » Posted 6/30/07 12:17:00AM

Dana needs to open his wallet big tme now.All the Pride guy's he's been chasing are now there if only he could pull his finger out it might help.

[View Full Version of this Page]