MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Patrick Cote: I’m Fighting Kendall Grove at UFC 74   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

Popular Canadian fighter Patrick Cote (10-4 MMA, 1-4 UFC) has confirmed that he will face The Ultimate Fighter 3 middleweight winner Kendall Grove (8-3 MMA, 3-0 UFC) at UFC 74 on Aug. 25.

LINK

MMA » Posted 1/13/07 11:38:00AM

Cote is going to get outclassed in this one. Only way I see Cote winning is if he lands a lucky punch. Kendall has a vast reach advantage over Cote and his ground game is much better.

NME » Posted 2/5/07 11:28:00PM

"Popular?"

DMcCabe11 » Posted 6/21/07 3:25:00AM

wow that would be amazing....im going to 74 so i love hearing things about it, i like the canadian cote and i feel sorry for him because of the people he has had to fight in the UFC...Tito Ortiz, Leben, BJJ blackbelt Lutter, and now the 6'6" potential to be dominant in the division Kendall Grove

aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

am i the only 1 that thinks that cote is a skilled fighter but keeps being used as can?

cincyassasin » Posted 4/22/07 6:03:00PM

Posted by MMA

Cote is going to get outclassed in this one. Only way I see Cote winning is if he lands a lucky punch. Kendall has a vast reach advantage over Cote and his ground game is much better.

Absolutely......Nothing else needs to be said.

i completely agree it seems like everytime they want to have a middleweight show that he is ready to be a contender they throw poor cote in the octagon with him

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

Groves standup is nowhere near Cote's!...Hes got great reach but if he wants to win he will bring this to the ground and sub Cote. But on the feet Cote is still powerful and a good striker.

And i dont see how losing a VERY controversial decision to Tito makes you a can?!

szucconi » Posted 4/19/07 12:08:00PM

Posted by NME

"Popular?"

There should be a rule. Anyone who went to college to study computer science can not be called popular, ever. I think Cote will get jacked up and will then fix my computer.

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Thanks for this bro!

I personally like Cote, and think that his footwork is awesome, and he has a ton of heart. Im excited to see Kendall face a tougher opponent.

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by NME

"Popular?"

There should be a rule. Anyone who went to college to study computer science can not be called popular, ever. I think Cote will get jacked up and will then fix my computer.

it wasnt a contoversial decisions it was just a very weak one tito did take him down and lay don on him the whole time but cote did nothing either

szucconi » Posted 4/19/07 12:08:00PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by szucconi

Posted by NME

"Popular?"

I forgot to mention that I have a degree in computer science. That make it ok for me to say stuff like this.

Other notable fighter with a Comp Sci degree, Joe "Creepy" Lauzon.

NME » Posted 2/5/07 11:28:00PM

Posted by szucconi
Other notable fighter with a Comp Sci degree, Joe "Creepy" Lauzon.

Though, I would say Joe Lauzon is at least actually popular on some level. A huge geek, sure, but people would probably pay money to see him at this point.

nubby » Posted 3/26/07 5:54:00PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Groves standup is nowhere near Cote's!...Hes got great reach but if he wants to win he will bring this to the ground and sub Cote. But on the feet Cote is still powerful and a good striker.

And i dont see how losing a VERY controversial decision to Tito makes you a can?!

OMG ENOUGH! TITO DOMINATED COTE THE ENTIRE FIGHT JUST GET OVER IT.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]