Forum Opinion Poll
Henderson 51 43%
Jackson 68 57%

Jackson and Henderson. Who is gonna win?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
cincyassasin » Posted 4/22/07 6:03:00PM

Hendo via GnP in rd. 4

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

there have been 2 guys for years holding the belts at LHW, and i think this may end up being a transitional period in said weight class. with so much talent now in one place i see the belt hopping from challenger to challenger for a little while. shogun is the only guy in my mind that can hold a strap for a couple years but with the bumper crop of LHWs in ufc now its not gonna be easy. ill take hendo in this one, not just because of what i just said, but because i think to beat page you have to press him hard. hendo can do just that, and is always one overhand right away from winning. this is going t be a great match though that i see about 50-50, whoever wins im a fan of so i just hope there isnt a double ko, or nutshot to ruin it.

Posted by cowcatcher

there have been 2 guys for years holding the belts at LHW, and i think this may end up being a transitional period in said weight class. with so much talent now in one place i see the belt hopping from challenger to challenger for a little while. shogun is the only guy in my mind that can hold a strap for a couple years but with the bumper crop of LHWs in ufc now its not gonna be easy. ill take hendo in this one, not just because of what i just said, but because i think to beat page you have to press him hard. hendo can do just that, and is always one overhand right away from winning. this is going t be a great match though that i see about 50-50, whoever wins im a fan of so i just hope there isnt a double ko, or nutshot to ruin it.

methodman_90 » Posted 4/7/07 3:21:00PM

Jackson by TKO in the 3rd

Btews22 » Posted 6/28/07 1:13:00AM

Posted by cincyassasin

Posted by cowcatcher

Well said i agree with everything you said except the outcome

bdunn » Posted 4/18/07 9:19:00AM

Rampage 3rd round

gcraig22 » Posted 3/18/07 9:56:00PM

I'm going with Hendo in this one. I think he will rock Rampage with a right then take him down and pound on him.

BigE » Posted 6/21/07 10:29:00PM

I think Jackson beats Hendo. He's getting better, technically, with every fight and relies less on brute strength than he has in the past (which translates to fewer opportunities for his opponents due to gassing or errors he makes trying to force things). With that said, I still believe he'll be able to use his strength and power to dominate the angles game and force Henderson to fight on his terms.

richieb19 » Posted 2/4/07 7:47:00PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Page barely beat Lindland IMO, and I think Hendo is a better fighter than Lindland . Definately better hands, chin, and strength over Lindland to me .I'll take Hendo after Page gasses late in the fight.

Lindland has far better wrestling though, and he struggled alot with Quinton...

JewJitsu » Posted 4/26/07 1:44:00PM

I really expect Henderson to dictate the pace of this fight and control Jackson on the feet and on the ground.

I expect "Hendo" to finish him late in the fight.

trollking » Posted 2/20/07 2:11:00PM

Difficult to call, pre Wand v Hendo i would have said Rampage. Post Wand v Hendo i think it is a 50/50 fight. Hendo needs to be 100% on his game. Rampage has struggled here and there, both Rua's, Lindland and Wand. I go for a Hendo win if he is 100%.

Posted by bdunn

Rampage 3rd round

Hendo......Hendo........HENDO!

bayonetxwork » Posted 2/2/07 7:39:00AM

I don't see how you can pick against Henderson right now, seriously. He's pretty similar to Rampage, but has the better match up. Henderson has this one, although I'd hate to see either of these guys lose right now.

FeelTheJoy » Posted 7/1/07 10:14:00PM

seriously dude. how can you go against him. he already has 2 belts.i dont see how he cant get this one.

Young_Knuck » Posted 7/2/07 12:13:00AM

Jackson all the way

no questions asked

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

[View Full Version of this Page]