MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Tim Elliott vs. Wilson Reis booked for UFC Fight Night 49 in Tulsa   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Two of the world’s top flyweights will meet inside the octagon later this summer.

Link

Owens92x » Posted 7/30/13 10:57:00AM

Elliott's got this! He was looking good against JB in his last fight up until the choke.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Good decision for Reis to drop to fly.

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

Interesting fight.....Reis pushes a solid pace, but I'm not sure he'll be able to out wrestle the bigger, Tim Elliot....should be a good scrap.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Never pictured Reis at Flyweight. Not too long ago he was fighting at featherweight so it'll be intriguing to see how the cut goes for him. If everything goes well this could be a really close fight. Both guys are tough and have unorthodox grinding styles.

JLS » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I got a chance to meet Tim Elliot in Cincinnati. I got to chat with him during the Car is so/Smolka bout. I made mention of how well he did against Dodson, and how he was beating Joey B. For the majority of the round and how he destroyed Gaudinot. Then we got to taking about the Ali fight. Tim was actually injured in that fight and said he should have pulled out but didn't. I think a healthy Elliot beats Ali and therefore I think he handles Reis in this one. Dude is a huge Flyweight. I have a picture with him and he doesn't look to much smaller than me, of course leaner and I'm 190lbs currently.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Very interesting match up.

I am curious to see how Reis will fair at flyweight.

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

I like it, I think Elliot will wear Reis down.

[View Full Version of this Page]