MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rebney: Bellator champ Eduardo Dantas was blacking out, fainting while grappling   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Bellator Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney said there’s no definitive timetable for bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantas‘ return, and there’s a good reason for it.

Link

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Hypoglycemia?

I had this problem when I wasn't eating enough. Would randomly faint at parties when I would drink and smoke out. Found out my blood sugar was lower than someone fasting.

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

Ya it kinda seems like this is happening when he is training and losing weight for a fight. Notice how the fight wasn't called off till pretty late which means he got pretty deep in training. But it seems like the weight cut beats him up quite a bit and his body is not responding well to it. Maybe just needs a better nutritionist to tell him what to eat like Dolce.

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

damn this doesnt sound good..Dantas is one of my current favorite fighters in all of mma..young and still growing, his wrestling is on par with very good wrestlers like Warren.hope he can recover fast and hopefully he fights more in the coming yrs..

[View Full Version of this Page]