MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Krazy Horse won't fight!   [View Full Version]
MrGreeny » Posted 2/3/07 6:06:00PM

Charles Bennett didn't make it to the Weight - Ins

Despite EliteXC's best efforts, "Krazy Horse" Charles Bennett was unable to fight after being arrested on a pair of probation violations last Friday. EliteXC promoter Gary Shaw said that Bennett was "sprung" from jail, but on the way to the airport was stuck in traffic and he failed to make his flight to the Silicon Valley. In his place, as previously announced, James Edson Berto steps in to face Victor Valenzuela

Source: SHERDOG.COM

Signal2112 » Posted 5/31/07 6:49:00AM

Thats a shame-he gets out of jail in time but then gets bogged down in traffic! What a rip!

cincyassasin » Posted 4/22/07 6:03:00PM

It's a shame he was making such poor choices to land himself in jain in the 1st place.

AmericanFighterAce » Posted 6/21/07 11:38:00PM

Posted by cincyassasin

It's a shame he was making such poor choices to land himself in jain in the 1st place.

Exactly, BTW nice name also from Cincinnati.

Krazy Horse is a trip to fight and he has some amazing slams in his arsenal, he makes MMA fun, sometimes it does come off as unclassy and unprofessional, but it is Krazy Horse and he just wants to have fun.

I want to see Krazy Horse in UFC.

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

a certain unnamed underground MMA site had an exclusive phone interview with him... He had said he wasnt going to the fight... pretty sure the traffic was just a PR excuse... He didnt sound like he had any intention of going after the time in the slammer...

Posted by AmericanFighterAce

Posted by cincyassasin

Exactly, BTW nice name also from Cincinnati.

Krazy Horse is a trip to fight and he has some amazing slams in his arsenal, he makes MMA fun, sometimes it does come off as unclassy and unprofessional, but it is Krazy Horse and he just wants to have fun.

I want to see Krazy Horse in UFC.

Headbutting your girlfriend and tying her up so she cant leave goes a lot further than "unclassy and unprofessional". I like his style... in the ring. Outside? Not so much.

Primo » Posted 5/26/07 5:33:00PM

Posted by rcg916

a certain unnamed underground MMA site had an exclusive phone interview with him... He had said he wasnt going to the fight... pretty sure the traffic was just a PR excuse... He didnt sound like he had any intention of going after the time in the slammer...

I hate to be the moral police, but to do the things he did are disgusting and he doesn't deserve to fight in mma ever again. Not only does he commit disgusting acts onto a woman, but he basically says **** the fight and goes on with his business. Joe Boxer would've put him out again.

Signal2112 » Posted 5/31/07 6:49:00AM

Wow, I didn't actually know the offences he had committed, thats not on like!

the police report is floating around. Cant link to the site Its on, but.... its definitely a long one.

cincyassasin » Posted 4/22/07 6:03:00PM

He's a bad rep for the sport and regaurdless of his entertainment value in the ring he's a tremendous liability outside of it, I'm sure his choices on promotions to fight for are slowly slipping away......Being from Ohio I will say he is the Maurice Clarrett of MMA. (For those of you that are confused he was the Buckeye running back that led us all the way to a National Championship and has since pissed away any chance of a carreer in the sport due to his choices.)

Mattyc » Posted 6/24/07 1:27:00PM

Im sure his in ring abilities are not to be questioned but its guys like this that give MMA a bad name. People see thinngs like this and this is why there are so many people that think MMA is Brutal and disgusting. This guy shouldn't be allowed to fight in any major MMA events in the near future anyways.

[View Full Version of this Page]