MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 172 lineup finalized with Beal-Williams addition; Fili-Holloway kicks off PPV   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

The 11-bout lineup is set for this month’s “UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira” event, and it includes a late addition to the card.

Link

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

If Fili-Holloway is good enough to kick off a PPV, it's good enough to cap off the FS1 prelims. No way in FUCK that fight deserves to be on PPV more than Benavidez-Elliot.

Decent card overall. PPV may be worth a buy.... Emphasis on the "may".

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Surprised castillo vs brennamen is a fight pass fight
Shocked carmozzi vs craig didn't get added to this
Glad they signed Chris Beal from the tuf

nirvana184 » Posted 4/21/12 5:16:00PM

Good to see they signed Beal. He's an exciting guy to watch.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Looks like a nice card...but that line up leaves me scratching my head.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by pmoney

If Fili-Holloway is good enough to kick off a PPV, it's good enough to cap off the FS1 prelims. No way in FUCK that fight deserves to be on PPV more than Benavidez-Elliot.

Decent card overall. PPV may be worth a buy.... Emphasis on the "may".

I agree about joey b being on the main card instead, especially since this is filis 2nd ufc fight. That leaves me scratching my head.
I do think it is a rather healthy ppv though, Better than most of the numbered events this year up to 175.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I see most of these fights being pretty entertaining. I wouldn't be surprised to see every fight on the main card finished. Benavidez/Elliot seems like a perfect ppv opener but I guess they feel like it's going to be a fight that'll get people excited about the main card. I also think they're putting stock into Fili after seeing his debut.

[View Full Version of this Page]