MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Fedor Commits Verbally to UFC?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

This is up on the Dog. This guy has been THE guy to break Fedor news in the past, personal friends, always interviews him... Take it for what its worth, but he's not usually wrong... He says UFC and Fedor have reached a verbal agreement...

LINK

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

I hope this is accurate...would be pretty friggin sweet.

hipster_doofus » Posted 2/3/07 11:55:00AM

crazyness. i still remember that feeling the first time i crocop walk down to the octagon w/ the pride music playing. At that point I was heavily intoxicated but it was utter joy. I don't know if a word has been created yet to describe what it would feel like watching fedor walk to the octagon. scrumtrulescent

MMA_Needs_Mayhem » Posted 6/17/07 6:49:00PM

6-8 fights in 2 years? Wow that's a whole lot of Fedor! I want some pride injected into the UFC's HW division (pun intended).

szucconi » Posted 4/19/07 12:08:00PM

News from any source on Fedor is good. There is so little info about the talks with UFC. I can't wait to see him fight.

fedorwins1 » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

hell yes, if this is true awesome

Leland » Posted 4/24/07 11:10:00AM

I hope this is true. It makes me happy even thinking about it

MisFiT » Posted 3/6/07 7:31:00PM

Fedor submits verbally to the UFC?! oh NOES!

fatdevil1982 » Posted 6/5/07 7:55:00AM

apparently they were very close last week, the only thing holding them up was that the ufc only does exclusive contract (a fighter may not compete for any other organization or in any other combat sport). fedor did not like that due to a sambo tourniment comming up soon

NME » Posted 2/5/07 11:28:00PM

Well, let's see if this gets picked up by something other than a message board before we all get our hopes up.

But seriously, if not now, it will happen at some point. It's pretty clear that Fedor is the fighter Dana covets the most.

Primo » Posted 5/26/07 5:33:00PM

This guy is always right about Fedor news...so who cares about somebody else picking it up it's as good as a lock....as mentioned the only problem was Fedor wanted to compete in sambo tournaments and Dana was being an idiot but obviously he came to his senses and PRIDE will continue to take over the UFC-talent wise.

thepunisher » Posted 2/2/07 11:42:00AM

Oh hells ya

vcr88 » Posted 6/10/07 6:27:00PM

DUDE this is awesome Fedor isnt my favorite fighter but with Cro Cop, Big Nog, and Fedor the UFC will finally have some awesome heavyweight fights. The UFC will no longer be the same with Fedor coming to it.

Signal2112 » Posted 5/31/07 6:49:00AM

It's nice, but at the same time, it's nothing compared to the glory days of Pride. At least they brought those events out on DVD...

spider1179 » Posted 6/21/07 11:51:00AM

I hope we hear a definate confirmation soon. I am extremely happy to hear of this development.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]