MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
EFC Boss Slams Internet Over Ref Controversy   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

One man's awful stoppage is another man's awesome fight.

Link

tattflash » Posted 3/1/07 9:10:00AM

Wow that was bad refereeing

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Lolz, I like this guy. Flat on your back is most certainly a standard defensive position. That's why its in all of the action movies these days.

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

Eh, promoters have used cars that need selling.

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

look sleeping is intelligent defense okay

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I specifically remember seeing Big John say that the back of the head is anything behing where headphones sit. From behind the ear to behind the other ear.

This guy doesn't want any bad pub so he's claiming it was perfectly fine. And in doing so is making bad pub

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I saw an episode of "I shouldn't be alive" in which a father and his daughter went camping and were attacked by a mother bear. The bear attacked the daughter and the daughter played dead. The bear suddenly lost interest in the little girl and went after the father. The father fought back and suffered major injuries. His daughter only received a few scratches. How does this relate to the topic? I'm not sure but I felt the need to tell you guys the story.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I saw an episode of "I shouldn't be alive" in which a father and his daughter went camping and were attacked by a mother bear. The bear attacked the daughter and the daughter played dead. The bear suddenly lost interest in the little girl and went after the father. The father fought back and suffered major injuries. His daughter only received a few scratches. How does this relate to the topic? I'm not sure but I felt the need to tell you guys the story.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

WAY

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I think I can translate.

KFM is saying that the promoter should have just kept his mouth shut, so him and his promotion would avoid public wrath (which was only directed at the ref.)

No he's making himself a target by speaking up and defending the call.

Is that right KFM?

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Play dead, bears wait for you

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by KungFuMaster

I think I can translate.

KFM is saying that the promoter should have just kept his mouth shut, so him and his promotion would avoid public wrath (which was only directed at the ref.)

No he's making himself a target by speaking up and defending the call.

Is that right KFM?

Excellent translation.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Its official Your the playgrounds Mike Goldberg

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

[View Full Version of this Page]