MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Potential UFC uniforms leaked on Twitter   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

A mock-up of the potential UFC uniforms, sporting the Under Armor and LG Electronics logos.

Link

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Dana: 'There is no UFC uniform deal so everybody needs to shut the fuck up'

Remember that, guys?

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

I think the key word would be "deal". That's what technically makes it true.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Blue and red to signify the corner will help with casual fans and the uniforms are blank/clean/simple enough to permit further application of sponsor logos. I don't really think it's all that bad of an idea. Especially if fighters automatically get LG and Under Armor sponsorship money for being in the uniform when they fight.

NE-1 » Posted 4/26/07 10:47:00AM

Posted by jae_1833

Blue and red to signify the corner will help with casual fans and the uniforms are blank/clean/simple enough to permit further application of sponsor logos. I don't really think it's all that bad of an idea. Especially if fighters automatically get LG and Under Armor sponsorship money for being in the uniform when they fight.

I think it's more probable that money ends up in the UFCs pocket. And honestly, what corner you're in is a technicality that doesn't matter. I've never sat with one of my casual MMA friends and had them ask me, "wait what corner is he in?"

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Dana: 'There is no UFC uniform deal so everybody needs to shut the fuck up'

Remember that, guys?

Below is a word for word of my post from 2/21/14
"Since we can quote Dana White saying no uniforms, I guarantee within the next 6 months there will be uniforms "

I prop myself for this

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

so no more sponsor money for shorts for fighters?

moob » Posted 2/24/07 2:39:00PM

Some random learns how to use Photoshop and all of a sudden these are legit...

[View Full Version of this Page]