MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rumor: Ken Shamrock to replace Matt Hamill against Michael Bisping @ UFC 75   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
snakeplissken » Posted 2/17/07 4:55:00PM

As I previously mentioned above at the UFC 75 Press conference yesterday, Mike Bisping himself said he was fighting Hamill and NOT Shamrock. I have the Audio.

JBatch » Posted 3/28/07 1:19:00AM

Posted by EEKS

When is Bisping going to fight someone at his level

I am with you. I understand they want to keep him winning in the UK but man are they going to give him any credibility or even trust him in there against a guy like Lambert, Heath or Jardine.

I am kind of pumped to see Shammy back and not against Tito.

Personally I hope he thumps Bisping. I don't know why I just do.

nubby » Posted 3/26/07 5:54:00PM

I'd love to see Shamrock crushing some skulls, it would give some credibility back to Tito :)

Porch28 » Posted 2/11/07 3:08:00PM

Just a heads up but on our fight picks page they have Bisping vs Shamrock. I dont know what to believe

ExMilkman » Posted 1/25/07 11:41:00PM

yeah. I just don't know why they are pulling this. Shamrock belongs fighting Superfights in the IFL against Smith & guys like that. Not Bisping.

I hope he's not pulling a Couture and saying that he sees a weakness in Bisping's game, lol.

Leland » Posted 4/24/07 11:10:00AM

Just a rumor!

hardhitta513 » Posted 7/21/07 9:03:00PM

i think bisping is fighting at his level he overrated man he ant even fought nobody an ere body actin like he top 10 material. i hope he loses bad i don care for him i think he's cocky i hoppe he looses an then matt loses to so they both no that they ant no iceman hendo wandy shogun or rampage i bet my boy forrest beat the shit out both of em.

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

Posted by hardhitta513

i think bisping is fighting at his level he overrated man he ant even fought nobody an ere body actin like he top 10 material. i hope he loses bad i don care for him i think he's cocky i hoppe he looses an then matt loses to so they both no that they ant no iceman hendo wandy shogun or rampage i bet my boy forrest beat the shit out both of em.

this definitely goes to the incoherrent post thread......

blowe1983 » Posted 6/21/07 9:03:00PM

i heard batman was coming out to fight bisping

KissMyBallz » Posted 8/20/07 10:23:00PM

I really would much rather see Ken Shamrock at the announcers table doing play by play instead of these matchups anymore.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]