MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Renzo ashamed of cousin Royce   [View Full Version]
Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

Link to Blog

Wow. The Gracie Train is falling apart faster than Amtrack. On an interview with Taggradio , cousin Renzo does not mince his words, stating that Royce should be "ashamed" of 'supplementing' the Gracie Diet and commenting that Royce has been distancing himself from The Family.

MisFiT » Posted 3/6/07 7:31:00PM

Wow thats pretty low of Renzo, should be supportin his cuz.

Posted by MisFiT

Wow thats pretty low of Renzo, should be supportin his cuz.

I listened to the whole thing and he was clear that if it's true, then he cheated. Period

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

I dont blame him for being upset. They put a lot of effort into that Gracie mystique... I just hope it somehow turns out to be a false positive (wishful thinking)

KillaMed87 » Posted 6/1/07 11:53:00PM

well by renzo smashing him like that hes making it clear that he believes the accusations. Pretty low.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

even more shocking: renzo gracie writes a blog on a myspace

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

it's not an "accusation" it's a fact until someone proves that the samples were tampered with. It would be an accusation if random idiots were saying "he looks like he's using steroids" not when the NSAC tests TWO of his samples in a lab as being positive for steroids. He SHOULD be ashamed, and Renzo isn't saying anything but the truth. It's disrespectful to the sport and everyone who competes in it, nevermind dishonoring decades of family tradition.

^ Sorry Aether, couldn't give you props again, but well said

Posted by loller90278

even more shocking: renzo gracie writes a blog on a myspace

He said he has 850 students at his acadamy including 6 Gracies, think he make one of them be his MySpace b&tch?

[View Full Version of this Page]