Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

NFL: Dallas Cowboys no doubt
NBA: Lakers, but more and more Heat fans jumping on the wagon
MLB: Red Sux
MMA: GSP
NCAAF: Oklahoma
NCAAB: Duke

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

NFL - Green Bay Packer fans. The biggest crybaby fans in all the NFL.

MMA - Fedor fans are easily the most jaded fans out there.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by sparky

GSP won get over it

Either I'm detecting some pretty thick sarcasim or you are a biased GSP fan.

No sarcasm I think St Pierre won Rd 1 3 & 5

Call me bias if you would like

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by Michael_Corleone

I have never heard anyone say this before, even after the Seattle incident last year and I've been to more than a handful of other stadiums around the league. I'm really surprised to see this. The general perception I get talking to people from around the country is that Packers fans are great fans. This has to be coming from a Bears fan, even the Vikings fans know better than that.

Posted by cowcatcher

I have never heard anyone say this before, even after the Seattle incident last year and I've been to more than a handful of other stadiums around the league. I'm really surprised to see this. The general perception I get talking to people from around the country is that Packers fans are great fans. This has to be coming from a Bears fan, even the Vikings fans know better than that.

Packer fans always moan and groan after every penalty the team gets. I think the Favre era has more to do with this than anything else.

GO JETS!!

Posted by cowcatcher

Packer fans always moan and groan after every penalty the team gets. I think the Favre era has more to do with this than anything else.

GO JETS!!

Okay, a Jets fan is saying that. After watching countless NFL drafts on ESPN I feel pretty good about my position on this topic.

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by cowcatcher

GO JETS!!

Okay, a Jets fan is saying that. After watching countless NFL drafts on ESPN I feel pretty good about my position on this topic.

They should have never drafted Dee Milliner! They should've drafted Tyler Eifert!

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by papercut

Living in packer land I'd have to say packer fans are the most bias. But the weird thing is they disappear after a loss and are generally only fans after a win. There were a ton of bandwagoners after they won the superbowl a few years ago. And they're always giving excuses for whatever happens. "Oh X player was hurt" "rodgers has no receivers" etc.

I laugh at the no receivers excuse this year because my chargers lost their 1 & 2 recievers and were left with eddie royal and keenan allen. A slot receiver and an untested rookie to start the season but that is never the reason why the bolts have lost a game this year.

I hate the Chargers for the simple reason I took Vincent Brown in 4 of 6 leagues and he has done shit all. What gives?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by sparky

GSP won get over it

Either I'm detecting some pretty thick sarcasim or you are a biased GSP fan.

No sarcasm I think St Pierre won Rd 1 3 & 5

Call me bias if you would like

Biased! no seriously, it's quite ironic that this discussion should be on this thread now. 90% of people who watched that fight scored it for Hendricks, the other 10% were all either women or canadians, so their opinion does not count, as their lust for GSP overcomes any rational thought they might have.

So in all 100% of all thinking persons thought Hendricks won

Posted by papercut

Living in packer land I'd have to say packer fans are the most bias. But the weird thing is they disappear after a loss and are generally only fans after a win. There were a ton of bandwagoners after they won the superbowl a few years ago. And they're always giving excuses for whatever happens. "Oh X player was hurt" "rodgers has no receivers" etc.

I laugh at the no receivers excuse this year because my chargers lost their 1 & 2 recievers and were left with eddie royal and keenan allen. A slot receiver and an untested rookie to start the season but that is never the reason why the bolts have lost a game this year.

I won't argue that there are bandwagon jumpers, but it's like that for every team that wins. I was a fan in the dark days, I'm talking Forrest Gregg head coach era, and there were certainly a lot less people wearing green and gold on a daily basis around here back then, but the majority of the state has been pretty much all aboard since the Favre era, and not the most recent Super Bowl win.

I've also never, ever once heard ANYONE say that we don't have receivers since Sterling was playing. If you heard that, I'd chalk it up to just being within earshot of an idiot or two because in no way has that been the opinion of the vast majority of Packer nation, period. They lost Cobb, Jones, and Finley for extended periods this season due to injury and were playing practice squad guys. That's an injury excuse. The injury thing has come up a lot around here, but I'm pretty sure no team has had more guys held out of games over the past 3-4 years due to injury as the Pack. I'm pretty sure if you listened to San Diego sports radio you'd hear plenty of complaining about the Chargers WR issues too, you just happen to live in Packer country. It's like that all over man, trust me.

WTF is going on with the Packer fan hate on here? People here wear Packers gear every single day, in season or out, they travel very well for a pro NFL team's fans, and they are among the most tame and knowledgeable in the league. My mind is blown today, more people clearly need to go to Philly or NY, or Boston and see how bad fans really can be.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by papercut

I won't argue that there are bandwagon jumpers, but it's like that for every team that wins. I was a fan in the dark days, I'm talking Forrest Gregg head coach era, and there were certainly a lot less people wearing green and gold on a daily basis around here back then, but the majority of the state has been pretty much all aboard since the Favre era, and not the most recent Super Bowl win.

I've also never, ever once heard ANYONE say that we don't have receivers since Sterling was playing. If you heard that, I'd chalk it up to just being within earshot of an idiot or two because in no way has that been the opinion of the vast majority of Packer nation, period. They lost Cobb, Jones, and Finley for extended periods this season due to injury and were playing practice squad guys. That's an injury excuse. The injury thing has come up a lot around here, but I'm pretty sure no team has had more guys held out of games over the past 3-4 years due to injury as the Pack. I'm pretty sure if you listened to San Diego sports radio you'd hear plenty of complaining about the Chargers WR issues too, you just happen to live in Packer country. It's like that all over man, trust me.

WTF is going on with the Packer fan hate on here? People here wear Packers gear every single day, in season or out, they travel very well for a pro NFL team's fans, and they are among the most tame and knowledgeable in the league. My mind is blown today, more people clearly need to go to Philly or NY, or Boston and see how bad fans really can be.

I happen to know a packers fan who is a little over zealous about his packers and their players (he once told me after Rodger's super bowl win that Rodgers is already better than Peyton Manning could've ever hoped to be, which I find ridiculous), but I must say, Raiders fans are horrible. Of course, this is coming from a Chiefs fan, so take that with a grain of salt.

You are right about Philadelphia fans though. Philly fans are horrible. City of brotherly love my ass! These are the people that cheered when Michael Irvin suffered his career ending injury.

I also LOATHE patriot fans (sorry warglory). Good god are they biased. After Gronk's breakout season a couple of years ago I had friends who were telling me every time we talked football about how he was god's gift to TEs and how he was better than the Shannon Sharpe, Antonio Gates, and even the TE GOAT, Tony G ever was in his prime. I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing about how AMAZING Brady is too.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

I also LOATHE patriot fans (sorry warglory). Good god are they biased. After Gronk's breakout season a couple of years ago I had friends who were telling me every time we talked football about how he was god's gift to TEs and how he was better than the Shannon Sharpe, Antonio Gates, and even the TE GOAT, Tony G ever was in his prime. I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing about how AMAZING Brady is too.

right there with you. I feel Brady is one of the most overrated elite QBs out there and his rings were almost solely due to spygate and having a kicker who never missed. Also Cassell had a great season filling in for him but became shit in KC and Minny.

I've heard someone say Wilfork > Sapp. I laughed and walked away

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

MMA : BJ Penn' fans by milles and milles and milles over anybody

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

NFL tie between Dallas and Oakland
NBA Miami
MLB Yankees
NHL Redwings
College Basketball Tarheels (personal experience)
College football USC (see blueskiesburn)
Boxing Pac Man
MMA Tie Fedor and Anderson Silva

note: they all have plenty of great stats and reasons for it, but...meh, all in good fun yeah.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]