MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC champ Georges St-Pierre on planned hiatus: ‘I’m going crazy’   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

LAS VEGAS – Whatever is going on with UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, it’s apparently causing him major distress.

“I can’t sleep at night, man,” he told MMAjunkie following Saturday’s UFC 167. “I’m going crazy. I have issues and I need to get out for a while. I don’t know what I’m going to do.

Link

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Rory hasn't helped in planning their wedding at all, so only a terrible person couldn't see how that would be stressful for Georges.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

ITS OBVIOUS ITS A RELATIONSHIP THING

submissionartist1 » Posted 5/27/07 10:24:00PM

I can see anything else but the elephant in the room... whats up with these judges

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Rory hasn't helped in planning their wedding at all, so only a terrible person couldn't see how that would be stressful for Georges.

Rory used the biggest strap on last night after his loss to Lawler, he needed to feel powerful

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

I brought the internet to Brasil......

I will now play match maker for George Split-Decision by paying for his membership to e-harmony.com to get him out of his "crazy funk"

Do they have high speed internet in Montreal??

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Rashad destroyed me in one round.

Yeah, that's what you should be talking about

knockedout » Posted 8/31/13 5:41:00PM

i remember gsp on the jre podcast and saying something about aliens but wouldnt say much more other than its been happening since he was little. wonder if hes going nuts because of this? on the podcast he seemed really scared to say anything about it because he didnt want people to think he was crazy. i wonderrrrrr

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Gsp can't andle is own riddum

[View Full Version of this Page]