MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Tired of Vitor Belfort’s Schtick, Chael Sonnen Seeks Revenge for KO of Dan Henderson   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Once he gets through Rashad Evans at UFC 167 and Wanderlei Silva at a later card, Chael Sonnen said he plans on returning to middleweight and fighting Belfort.

Link

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Be careful what you ask for Chael

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I think the dude needs another high quality win to be honest...last year or so has been fucking brutal. I would say IF he beats them both AND Belfort doesn't hold the title at that time THEN it would make sense...I don't see the stars aligning for this one for at least like a year or so.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Wow looking past Evans and wandy for belfort
His head isn't right

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Wow looking past Evans and wandy for belfort
His head isn't right

he was calling out Machida, Wandy, Belfort and the Nogs while preparing for his fight with Silva. It's nothing new

that said, Sonnen 1st round KO via spinning back fist

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Say what you want about Chael's trash talk but the dudes got some balls. He has called out and fought some bad mo fos.

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

I wouldn't mind seeing it, but Chael's going to lose to Rashad so I doubt it'll happen.

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

I think Sonnen needs to start asking for fights he can actually win.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Vitor Belfort?

Really???

You mean the pseudo-religious freak that called Sir Sonnen a cow....errr.....a clown.....no, I mean a......well, actually nobody in their right mind, except Vandee could understand Veetor.

After I dispose of Sweet N' Low 'Suga' on Saturday.....10pm in the east, 7pm in the west, only on PPV, I will gladly arrange Veetor to meet his hero....Jesus.

OnyxShadow » Posted 1/22/08 3:28:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

I think the dude needs another high quality win to be honest...last year or so has been fucking brutal. I would say IF he beats them both AND Belfort doesn't hold the title at that time THEN it would make sense...I don't see the stars aligning for this one for at least like a year or so.

Its kinda funny actually. Both Chael and Vitor have only lost to the exact same two fighters in the last several years. I'd say they should be at approximately the same place in the rankings.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by OnyxShadow

Posted by jae_1833

Its kinda funny actually. Both Chael and Vitor have only lost to the exact same two fighters in the last several years. I'd say they should be at approximately the same place in the rankings.

Except that Vitor has won 3 straight while Chael has lost 2 of his last 3. Not to mention Vitor went 4 rounds with Jones and took Bisping out with a vicious ko while Sonnen was taken out in the 1st against Jones and Narrowly won a decision against Bisping.

TheCatFather » Posted 3/1/07 12:36:00AM

Let them fight, we can call it "THE BATTLE OF TRT" lol

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

U...F...C
Ultimate
Freakin'
Chael

Look what happened to the last Brozillian to piss off the (O)regon (G)angster....if I were you Veeetor, I would stick to calling out Chael ONLY when he has a fight(s) lined up.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

[View Full Version of this Page]