MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Anderson Silva says Vitor Belfort deserves UFC middleweight title shot   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Too bad UFC President Dana White doesn't exactly feel the same was as "The Spider."

Link

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Hey Anderson, Vitor wasn't Champion fot a long time. He Beat Randy by cut in January 04 and lost it in August of the same year to Randy. No defenses.

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

Hey Anderson, Vitor wasn't Champion fot a long time. He Beat Randy by cut in January 04 and lost it in August of the same year to Randy. No defenses.

Lol and??

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Posted by JoeWarren33

Lol and??

In the article Anderson states Vitor was a UFC champion for a long time. And he was just saying that isn't really true.

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

I actually just read that. Thx DD

TheCatFather » Posted 3/1/07 12:36:00AM

My guess is this, before Saturday he was Ranked #2 for the middleweight division, so I'm guessing that after the Silva vs. Weidman rematch he will be next in line, so thanks Spider or should I call you Captain OBVIOUS!

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

My only thought is that he might be using the word "champ" in the looser sense of the word. Like, "you're a champion in my book."

I'm not sure how common that is in Portuguese but I know its common in Spanish. I've got Mexican friends who call me "champion" simply because I train MMA, even though I've never had a fight. ;)

RacingHartPurple » Posted 11/19/09 10:44:00PM

I guess Andy is conceding defeat again.

[View Full Version of this Page]