MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 165 bonuses: Jones, Gustafsson, Barao, Gagnon earn $50,000 honors   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

TORONTO – Jon Jones, Alexander Gustafsson, Renan Barao and Mitch Gagnon each earned $50,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday's UFC 165 event.

Link

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

SOTN should of went to my boy Schaub

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Yeah I agree sparky, that darth choke was beautiful !

He beat mitrione on the feet then put him to sleep. He really is a dark horse when it comes to the hw division. Just one thing I would like to see him improve on would be his striking defence.... Funny how he gets knocked out a couple of times and people just completely discredit his stand up and general game. I think his stand up is awesome for a hw... Great technique and speed.

moob » Posted 2/24/07 2:39:00PM

Posted by aussiemma

Yeah I agree sparky, that darth choke was beautiful !

He beat mitrione on the feet then put him to sleep. He really is a dark horse when it comes to the hw division. Just one thing I would like to see him improve on would be his striking defence.... Funny how he gets knocked out a couple of times and people just completely discredit his stand up and general game. I think his stand up is awesome for a hw... Great technique and speed.

Did he use the force?darth

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

So sorry darce choke... So they're !!

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I would have liked to see two SOTN bonuses tbh. While Schaub's may have looked better, he didn't put a ground expert to sleep. He put a big striker who has literally no game off his back to sleep. Still very impressive but I was more impressed with Mitch personally.

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

Talk about Schaub getting robbed of 50 grand. I guess its understandable though.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by aussiemma

So sorry darce choke... So they're !!

they're?!?!?!?!

I didn't see a great replay of it, but did Wineland straight up take a spinning back kick to the face?

FOTN was well deserved, I was super impressed with the tdd of Gus. That 4th rd did him in but that was a very close fight

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by airkerma
I didn't see a great replay of it, but did Wineland straight up take a spinning back kick to the face?

Yup

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by airkerma

Yup

Yeah fucking weird too. Barao threw a spinning back kick at Winelands chest height and Wineland ducked straight into it, about 1 minute after I said Baraos gonna play this fight safe

Dirty Blue

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

thanks to ZombieProphet for Meathead's dancing toes

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Aussiemma had too much to drink. Darth, they're.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Jones vs Gus was definitely up there for fight of the year
I do wanna see a rematch. Gus deserves it
He won that fight last night

[View Full Version of this Page]