PEOPLE DON'T FORGET:
[/URL]" alt="" />

God that movie was fuckin horrible. Good call lol

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

PEOPLE DON'T FORGET:
[/URL]" alt="" />

^
This, times a million. Affleck ruined one of my favorite superheroes, he won't ruin another. Mother fucker.

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Affleck was the bomb!!!!!!!!! in Phantoms yo!!!!!

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

This is going to be a Batman-Superman movie, will it not? I think Ben is a bit of a surprise but not having Christian Bale is a no brainer. This will be a separate movie from the trilogy no doubt, just like The Amazing Spider Man. If Superman is involved this movie will be more fantasy than scifi, which was how they tried to make the new Batman Trilogy; they tried to make the new Batman plausible. Adding Superman makes it clearly implausable so I'm glad they switched from Bale, it would only have tarnished his Batman legacy.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

could this be the Bryan Cranston of Batman? (ie Malcom in the Middle to Breaking Bad)

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Listen, the last two Batman's sucked. After Bale's 'Terminator Salvation' meltdown, his career has been a downward spiral rivaling Wanderlei's.

My casting choices:

Batman
Chael P. Sonnen

Robin/Night-Wing
Steven Siler

Catwoman
Cat Zigano

Scarecrow
Pablo Garza

The Riddler
Connor McGreggor

The Penguin
Joe Silva

Two-Face
Wanderlei Silva

Mr. Freeze
Chuck Liddell

Killer Croc
Nog Bros. (either one)

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

I think Affleck will be a pretty good Bruce Wayne. Not batman but Bruce Wayne. His cocky attitude will be perfect.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I think Affleck will be a pretty good Bruce Wayne. Not batman but Bruce Wayne. His cocky attitude will be perfect.

How much Bruce Wayne do you think this movie will have? I mean it's Superman movie with Batman? I'm not sure how deep they are going to go into Bruce Wayne.

Affleck would ace the Green Arrow row in my opinion, because of his cocky attitude and build.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Would have been the perfect movie to transition to Joseph Gordon whatever his name is as Batman

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

The Dark Knight trilogy is fucking excellent, but I didn't have my hopes up for this movie when I first heard about it.

Now that Affleck is the new Batman, that totally killed the remainder of my interest.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Id take Casey Affleck over Ben for acting

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Id take Casey Affleck over Ben for acting

Ben Affleck is a very good director and writer, but he's a pretty terrible actor.

Also loved the photoshop but I think you should have put the masks on them.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Also... may I remind people...

...who knows. We may get lucky. Ben Affleck could die after the movie.

traveller77 » Posted 12/29/10 5:50:00PM

I hate this move. Ben Affleck has had a long career of horrible movies and performances. He was decent in "Argo" and quite a few years ago he was pretty good in "Changing Lanes" with Samuel Jackson, and his small role in "Good Will Hunting" was good but other than that he sucks as an actor IMO. The Batman franchise better go all out in the CGI department because the acting is going to be WEAK

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]