MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Fight Night 26 bonuses: Browne, Brown, Sonnen, McDonald, Pickett earn awards   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

BOSTON – Travis Browne, Matt Brown Chael Sonnen, Michael McDonald and Brad Pickett each earned bonuses for their performances at Saturday's UFC Fight Night 26 event.

Link

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

What can Brown do for you!?

Almost every fighter on the card should be rewarded. I love when a stacked card delivers.

Guess there's six winners.

'Crazy event so we're handing out 6 bonuses! Matt Brown & Travis Browne both get KOTN, McDonald & Chael get Sub $, Pickett & McDonald FOTN'

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

'Crazy event so we're handing out 6 bonuses! Matt Brown & Travis Browne both get KOTN, McDonald & Chael get Sub $, Pickett & McDonald FOTN'

That's awesome. Glad to see them all get rewarded. They deserve it.

Excellent event indeed.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

I use a notebook when watching fights to monitor picks, points etc...I also make little notes for posting and one thing I do is make bonus predictions. These are right on point IMO!

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Outstanding night of fights!

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

Get these men paid. Gamburyan eccentrics aside, probably the best free night of fights in UFC history.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Six winner and none of the McGregor lol maybe people will calm down on him being the next big thing now. For such a "future champion" he had one of only four boring fights on the show

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Wallass

Six winner and none of the McGregor lol maybe people will calm down on him being the next big thing now. For such a "future champion" he had one of only four boring fights on the show

the guy popped his knee.

He even said that's why he did what he did

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

Glad McDonald got paid. He put on the best performance of the night I thought.

[View Full Version of this Page]