MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Lightweight Jorge Masvidal plans to complain to the commission about Michael Chiesa's beard   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

UFC Lightweight Jorge Masvidal plans to file a complaint objecting to his opponent Micheal Chiesa's beard.

Link

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

Chisiea's beard does look like a little kid who was so happy to finally grow facial hair he didn't want to cut it off, but come on gamebred, that's weak.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by GDPofMPG

Chisiea's beard does look like a little kid who was so happy to finally grow facial hair he didn't want to cut it off, but come on gamebred, that's weak.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

I think he's just trying to screw with Chesia. If not its kinda funny a dude who used to street fight just a few years ago is complaining to a comission about another fighter's facial hair.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I sure as hell wouldn't want that mop in my face either

traveller77 » Posted 12/29/10 5:50:00PM

Legit concern imo. Guida's hair or a heavy cheesy beard takes some of the visual impact away from head strikes for the judges. Do you want to be in Game of Thrones or the UFC Mike?

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Simmer down Jorge, and take a Chael pill.....don't make me grow a man-beard and cut down to 55.....

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

Jorge is just making himself look like a Nancy at this point.

A beard does not give a person an advantage in a fight. Ask Kimbo Slice.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

You scurd Jorge? THE BEARD CALLIN' YOU OUT JORGE.

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

FEAR THE BEARD!

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

what a little bitch, I hope he gets subbed now

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

what a little bitch, I hope he gets subbed now

nothing to see here

JLS » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I like Chiesa a lot. I picked Masvidal to win. I think he does fairly easy. I could even see a stoppage at some point. The only advantage I see Chiesa having is wrestling and sub skills, which is a great advantage to have.

If Jorge keeps this fight standing he should try and bust that beard to pieces, cause stitches and make the Dr's remove it to insert stitches.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Is beard grabbing allowed? You could get some whiplash going on by grabbing the beard and pulling the head toward punches

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

nm, went to edit and picked quote

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]