MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Tate: No way in hell I'd let Winslow ref me again   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Webbie

lol @ everyone who's complaining about Kim Winslow. She's not a bad ref by any means

Are you serious?

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

You can tell who's in love with Miesha by reading this thread. There was nothing but punishment in store for Tate if the fight hadn't been stopped when it was.

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

Posted by Chieftan1997

I wasn't even commenting on the stoppage but Yeah opinions=assholes and your's stinks more than others!!!! No need to make things personal. And you were defending Winslow as a competent ref in your first statement!!! "lol @ everyone who's complaining about Kim Winslow. She's not a bad ref by any means, yet she seems to be getting the Steve Mazzagatti treatment these days." Then you told people to grow up. That's a quote from your first statement.
Not everyone has to agree with you that's what these forums are for!! You shouldn't contradict yourself in your statements, you later stated you weren't commenting on her ability. This is why I don't comment on forums people lack of maturity and respect annoys me. So I'm done on this one!!!

LOL... calm your ass down. When did I ever attack you or give you a reason to attack me?

When I said opinions = assholes I meant exactly what I said: opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. It's a saying. I wasn't insulting you or saying that because of your opinion you are an asshole. All I meant was that everyone has a different opinion on this issue; some agree with the stoppage and some disagree, and therefore there's really no right or wrong here.

You're telling me that there's no need to take things personal, but you are the one that has taken what I said personally, lol. I wasn't insulting you. I was just saying that opinions are like assholes because everyone has one, and therefore I don't expect everyone to agree with everyone here.

You wanna talk about lack of maturity and respect? You need both of those things.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I'd still roll around in the sack with Kim.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by kopower

she even lets you know where she wants it

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by kopower

she even lets you know where she wants it

noahgenda » Posted 5/28/09 4:34:00PM

Do you guys think the fight last night was stopped too early? Basically every female fight that isn't cyborg that gets stopped from strikes will be stopped before the loser is unconscious. They don't hit hard enough, there aren't actual ko's very often. That's what a stoppage in female mma looks like people. Either one person gets hit over and over until they fall down or someone takes a hundred unanswered chael sonnen lovetaps from the mount. Tate was physically hurt more than that Brazilian girl last night, but nobody is complaining about that stoppage.

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

I think it was a good stoppage. Andrade took a serious beating, and Carmouche really had to work for that TKO. On top of that, Andrade didn't complain about it at all. She was done.

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

Andrade will be fun to watch in an appropriate weight class.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]