MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Hector Lombard on move to 170: 'If it were to be up to me, I would stay at 185'   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Hector Lombard will make the drop to 170 pounds when he meets Nate Marquardt at UFC 166 in Houston on Oct. 19.

But the former Bellator middleweight champion isn't afraid to admit the move wasn't his first choice.

On Monday's edition of The MMA Hour, the Cuban-born former Olympic judoka said he's making the move at the UFC's suggestion...

Full Story

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Kind of lame if you ask me...which nobody is. He wasn't on a losing streak or anything, just a lack luster fight with boestch.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I don't like forcing fighters to do something like this against his will but I do understand why it was pressed on him. I think he is much better suited for WW due to his height as well.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Lombard is a contender at MW so I'm guessing he will do rather well at WW.

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

Posted by airkerma

Kind of lame if you ask me...which nobody is. He wasn't on a losing streak or anything, just a lack luster fight with boestch.

Did you forget Okami schooled his ass?

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

Posted by Goatenstein

Posted by airkerma

I recall Okami winning the second round and Lombard winning the thrid while the first was very close. No schooling took place, especially by Okami.

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

Posted by GDPofMPG

Posted by Goatenstein

Posted by airkerma

I recall Okami winning the second round and Lombard winning the thrid while the first was very close. No schooling took place, especially by Okami.

HAha OK.

[View Full Version of this Page]