MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Remember my name.....   [View Full Version]
Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

When I think of Walter H. White, I can't help but think of Richard Nixon....

Both of their social commentary and tales of heroic adventure catapulted us into worlds of superhuman greatness. They both cleansed our minds palate and taught us the truth about Meth, Politics, Drug Cartel, Terrorists, Mind-Numbing Democrats, and Walt's currents plans for creating a CHAELOCRACY, which translates to "a Better Earth."

Don't ever forget Walter White, shower him with praise, as in the final 8 episodes, he takes you into his manly mitts like a lump of clay and reshapes you in his own likeness.

Like all men of Myth and Legend, Walter White strives for the betterment of the human race. Prometheus brought us fire, Dana White brought us the modern-day gladiator; and Walter Hartwell White brings us the step-by-step guide to being a great human being and Drug Lord / Patriot

I think at least once a day, WE SHOULD ALL start trying to be like Walter White. The time is almost here for the final 8 episodes.

In closing,
If I where ever so lucky to poison a child like Walt has, I hope I can do it with the adult care and precision of America's greatest Drug Lord / Criminal Mind / Dad

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Breaking Bad is always such a long wait but it's always worth it.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

I used to get Breaking Bad on Netfilx but lost track of where I was at. I need to figure out where I left off and get caught up. I really don't even remember where I was at.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Never watched it

[View Full Version of this Page]