MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Breaking Down Franklin vs. Okami   [View Full Version]
aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

Let’s just throw it out there and see how it sounds:

Yushin Okami defeats Rich Franklin at UFC 72 to earn the right to fight for the UFC Middleweight Championship.

LINK

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

man that article has a pretty heavy franklin bias if you ask me... no surprise that it's on the ufc's official website. I agree with some of what he's saying, but I personally think there is no real underdog in this fight. I'll put my money on okami, but when a fight is this close it usually just comes down to who brings their A game on that night.

TuFanboi » Posted 5/23/07 10:45:00AM

Well personally I think it should be bias, because Franklin is the better fighter. Boy will I look like an ass if he loses...heh

kerazzle » Posted 2/17/07 4:21:00PM

wow, this article disrespects Okami and Serra quite a bit. At the end the writer dismisses Serra's win as a fluke, saying that it could always happen with ookami/franklin. Also Okami hits hard as a mofo and they failed to even acknowldge that. Okami also has more international experience than franklin.

Chazz » Posted 5/1/07 10:33:00PM

In my opinion, Franklin will win this fight. I just can't see any other outcome, I don't know what method but my guess is by tko. Just because he lost his belt,does'nt mean he is'nt an absolute monster at 185. (he's too powerful for okami)

roman » Posted 1/28/07 5:06:00PM

Them saying he hasn't been to the big show when he has fought at Busihdo is pretty retarded considering there crowd attendance. I don't think him fighting as the main card will affect him at all (not like it's for the title). I see Franklin winning by decision although it could go either way and I'm pretty stoked about the fight.

Leland » Posted 4/24/07 11:10:00AM

I vote Okami TKO via GnP.

[View Full Version of this Page]