MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Mirko Cro Cop reportedly set to fight Alexander Emelianenko later this year   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Mirko Cro Cop will return to MMA again with a fight with Alexander Emelianenko in Moscow according to reports.

Link

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Pointless in the year 2013

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Would have liked to see this fight years ago but I'm not complaining, should still be entertaining, unsure of how I feel about Cro Cop returning to MMA

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Would have liked to see this fight years ago but I'm not complaining, should still be entertaining, unsure of how I feel about Cro Cop returning to MMA

Have you seen the first fight? It's great.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Not pointless.. Cro Cop with land a Headkick that will crush Alexander's face....Fedor will come out of retirement to avenge his brother and after Fedor ruins Cro Cop again, he will set his eyes on Allistar just because and then finally Cain.... If that doesn't happen then yeah it's pointless but could be a fun scrap.

Webbie » Posted 9/22/07 11:16:00AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Posted by prozacnation1978

Not pointless.. Cro Cop with land a Headkick that will crush Alexander's face....Fedor will come out of retirement to avenge his brother and after Fedor ruins Cro Cop again, he will set his eyes on Allistar just because and then finally Cain.... If that doesn't happen then yeah it's pointless but could be a fun scrap.

Hahaha... those are some high hopes you've got there

I'm not really sure what to think of this fight.

On one hand, it's Cro Cop vs. Aleks, so I want to see it.

On the other hand, Cro Cop isn't half the beast he was when they first fought, and it's been so long since I've seen Aleks in action that I really have no idea what to expect out of him.

It'll probably be fun to watch at least.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Posted by Goatenstein

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Oh shit, I never even knew they fought... Lol didn't watch MMA that long long ago, i'll have to look that up

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by Goatenstein

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Oh shit, I never even knew they fought... Lol didn't watch MMA that long long ago, i'll have to look that up

Left kick cemetery

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Honestly I'm excited about it. Call me crazy,but it seems to me the HW division is running slightly thin lately. I hear so much about the lighter weight classes lately I'll be happy to see two old timers slug it out.

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

I'll watch these guys fight. Cool rematch.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Abbott/Ferrozzo 2 anybody

[View Full Version of this Page]